proposed game changes

DeletedUser5017

I would like to propose two structural changes to the game, because as it is now conceived, it is no longer a strategy game but a boring game.
Restoring the moral achievements and abolishing the night bonus.
Let me explain... The night bonus usually lasts from 11:07 p.m., I'd suggest we can't launch attacks from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
You need to move the bonus from 23-08 for a total of 9 hours and restore the 12-hour conquest

You can: send attacks up to 00:00
You can: launch attacks for the entire bonus if a city has a colonial ship inside (only in that city)
You can: send attacks that arrive at 08:00:01 and leave at 07:00:00 max

With these changes, you undo the problem of fake bonuses in night bonuses, undo the problem of the few achievements, and content both the old and new players who want to sleep.

I would like to propose two structural changes to the game, because as it is now conceived, it is no longer a strategy game but a boring game.
Restoring the mconquest timroral achievements and abolishing the night bonus.
Let me explain... The night bonus usually lasts from 11:07 p.m., I'd suggest we can't launch attacks from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
You need to move the bonus from 23-08 for a total of 9 hours and restore the 12-hour conquest

You can: send attacks up to 00:00
You can: launch attacks for the entire bonus if a city has a colonial ship inside (only in that city)
You can: send attacks that arrive at 08:00:01 and leave at 07:00:00 max

With these changes, you undo the problem of fake bonuses in night bonuses, undo the problem of the few achievements, and content both the old and new players who want to sleep.

Can you please review your message because what you are proposing makes no sense and leaves no time window for attacks apart from couple of hours during the evening...
It is better to use the 24H time format....

Also be advised that night bonus NEVER prohibited (as far as I know) to launch attacks.... it just gives a small advantage to the defender on a similar way like morale by giving him a defence bonus.....
Personally I find both useless but If I had to choose one that would be the night bonus as it might permit players to have some real time rest during the night (as long as they are applied on local markets where players share the same time zone)

Also as far I know the conquest time depends on server speed....

And what is the strategy in been able to send attacks to only one town??