Browser: IOS
Reproduction steps:
  1. .receive an attack
  2. .press the red cross
  3. .app crashes
Detailed error description (What you see):

How it should be: shows all the movements

Screenshot: N/A

24624D9B-6B16-45BC-A4B4-E1086FC6D605.jpegF8579043-10C4-40E3-9696-61102BB79A89.jpeg

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thanks for the info!

Our devs would also like to know if it's a type of attack in particular (revolt, land, sea) or it crashes with every kind of attack if you could verify that.
A browser screenshot of the attack would be perfect!

Well, it avenges itself , that there is no real test world. I was a few days badly ill, and have now given up the world.
Because I heard that the maximum capacity of test users is exhausted, I would uninstall it from my handy and will firstly well again. Maybe another player will support.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Could you please give us more details about your game environment?
For example your device model and app version, and also an exact reproduction steps to make the app crash.

Do you get an error message or it just suddenly closes when you open the commands overview?

Thank you!

Ingame Nick: UltimateGR
Affected world(s): ZZ17
Browser: Android, Honor 7x, android version 9
Grepolis version: 2.220.1
Reproduction steps:
  1. Go to commands
  2. .App crashes, message displayed: The errow will be forwarded to the developers. "Please log in again or change worlds to avoid further errors!"
Detailed error description (What you see): In the past the problem was only with the farming village overview... Now its the whole window of commands

How it should be: You should continue and not crashing

Screenshot: N/A

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thank you so much! I'll get back with more questions if devs want more details, but this is already helping a lot :)