Premium - The old way.

DeletedUser

Ok, Obiously innogames has a goal of making money, And i respect that as does most other players.

But what happened to the origional premium way? You know the premium way of Tribalwars. Where you pay a amount either every month for for a long period of time, and you get ALL the premium aspects.

The whole aspect of Buying gold, and using that gold to activate is quite stupid, Like the fact that with 100 gold, you only get 14 days of what you choose to, and some are Extremely useful features.

So my question is what happened to the old way of doing premium?

DeletedUser

Maybe some sort of combination of both? It would be kind of neat if premium users (while spending gold) had some sort of little enhancements that were more aesthetic than practical: weather & shadows change with time of day; more variation in the animations; etc.

DeletedUser

my idea is the following

Instead of only gold, add diamonds in the option

1. Diamonds are used to activate Administrator, Priestess and the like
2. Gold is used for cutting building times

Secondly, premium is bought in "packages".

One package consists of
- 5 Diamonds (to activate ALL the bonusses for a full month). Players could also decided to save up diamonds. Say, in beginning of a world, you won't really need the commander, so you only activate Priestess, administrator and trader. This saves you 2 diamonds that you can use the next month, to activate anything you want...
- 500 gold. This allows for either 25 building times to be cut, or activating Olympic games 5 times... Gold can also be saved if not used, but a building time should only be able to be cut ONCE. (it's ridiculous to be able to build a lvl 30 academy in 2 minutes for example...)

I also propose that players who don't buy premium receive 1 diamond and 100 gold every month, so that they can activate 1 bonus (or save up 5 diamonds for activating all at once) and they could also activate olympic games 2 times or cut building times 5 times...

this would still mean people able to pay for premium have bigger advantages, but that's always the case...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I also propose that players who don't buy premium receive 1 diamond and 100 gold every month, so that they can activate 1 bonus (or save up 5 diamonds for activating all at once) and they could also activate olympic games 2 times or cut building 5 times.

It's better to do this idea only if you are in the top 100.
Then you play beter.

DeletedUser

i will be, just wait and see! but i have a long way to go:p

DeletedUser

paying to win

I have no problem paying for a good game especially one that lets me play for awhile to see if I like it.

However if I am going to get satisfaction out of winning or doing well at a game, all the players need to be on the same footing.

This is not the case presently in Grepolis. If you buy more gold than your rivals then you have a huge advantage. I feel like I am buying gold off some MMORG miner to get an epic sword (I need a shower just thinking about that slimy a move).

Unless the payment system changes, I will not be carrying on with this game.

DeletedUser

It's better to do this idea only if you are in the top 100.
Then you play beter.

if what you mean is that activating olympic games is only interesting in top 100, that's not the point... "my" system would ALLOW people to activate it twice a month, but it's not forced...