Premium question for Mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Will the gold we buy now be transferred onto our accounts when world 1 officially opens? I'd like to know because I've noticed theres a 100% bonus on all gold purchases so I'm tempted to buy the 16k one, this would then give me 32k coins for price of 16k yes? Which should last me like 2 years + hopefully.

If not, will the bonus gold offer still be there when world 1 officially opens?

DeletedUser

I doubt it will transfer, because this isn't like using it on world or another, it's on a whole different website, where you'll have to create a whole new account. It will be, for all accounts and purposes, a different game.

That's if it's like the beta world for The West anyway.

DeletedUser

Indeed, on the German Grepolis I think they promoted the final Beta to the offical world. So if they did it there I don't see why they wouldn't here, but ye I'm not buying any premium till this is confirmed or not.

DeletedUser

so true, i will not buy any gold myslef until I know if it is transferable:confused:

DeletedUser

This is staying as a beta world. It will not turn into world 1.

DeletedUser

why has no mod responded?

So clearly these days there is much confusion around gold. I am not sure why a mod or developer has neglected to answer the question in the post.

If you buy gold on the beta server, will you be able to use any you have left when the actual world 1 opens?

It would clear up much confusion and in some cases hostility people feel about buying the gold.

DeletedUser

You can use the gold in any future worlds. It is like Premium Points in TW with the difference that the gold is not transferable between players so you must play with the same name in the future worlds. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you read the announcement http://forum.beta.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=152 it clearly states that any gold bought will remain with the account. Which means if you use the same name on future worlds you will have access to any gold you have bought and have left over.

I would like to remind players that this is a permanent beta server. It is going to be reset from time to time. Having said that we have no reset planned for the near future. Gold will not be reset as they will remain with the master account.

DeletedUser

These Master accounts are set to you, so yes the Gold you buy will stay.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the update. I was not sure if the master account ment you could use if from one world to the next.

cheers!:D

DeletedUser

Gold is not automatically available once World Alpha starts. The Beta players will have to reregister on the new world.

Gold will be manually transfered from the Beta Accounts at the request of the players. Players may request their unused gold to be transferred but must submit the request before Monday the 18th of January. Requests submitted on or after that date will not be fulfilled.

These requests must be generated in the Beta World via the support tickets. They must be classified as premium tickets. They must contain all details of the accounts in both worlds and the amount of gold to be transferred within the body of text. Tickets without the full details will be returned to the players for them to edit.

Premium that has been used on the Beta world will not be refunded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.