- Players Nationality and Opinions -

DeletedUser

Hi guys, i think this will be a good topic.

As you all know this is Grepolis test worlds so we are players from different countries.
we used to play on our home country servers but here we are all "international players" so .. i would like to know where you guys are from, culture, differences ... and you should provide your opinion about the game as well and what you think that need to be improved.
So i´ll begin,

I am Ink, from Portugal and i play Grepolis since this game was built, .. when Grepolis weren't what is now !

This game is improving everyday and i hope that it keeps that way!

DeletedUser

I'm destructor2 (Shooter2-ita- in the en.grepolis), i'm from Italy and i play grepolis since 2011.
Up to now i played in about twenty worlds, and i love this game.
But recently the Italian Grepolis has become ugly.
There are too many premium, and some players considers the game as a sort of job.

Nice to meet you

DeletedUser

Yap, its not only in Italy, that is happening in a lot of other servers, that some players use Grepolis like "job", i speak against myself because i was one of that greedy players that are online 24/24 hours ... until .. i get bored .. and god how we get bored fast when we play like our life depends on it, but ... some years after ,. we start to play only in servers and worlds that effectively give us pleasure, and .. rationalize the premium that we use.

About the premium users, you really cant do nothing about it , except try to fight with your best arms available, the Premium users are who pays "the game" , cause.. no game runs using only water ;) .. you know what i mean ..

DeletedUser

English, I play on fr.grepolis.com under the same username. I believe that InnoGames probably won't agree with the "too many premium"...

I think "the more the merrier" might be a better suited phrase :) The more they pay, the more Inno can improve the game, so everybody wins...

DeletedUser

I personally think, that gold users have a handicap, but not so big to make it impossible to overcome.
You just need the people to keep up the good work and communicate.

DeletedUser

Gold users, a handicap? You forgot the "non"...

Gold users, if they spend their gold wisely, can have a huge bonus. Sadly, it seems that most of them use it to try to cover up their mistakes and lack of experience, and that is where the stereotype "premium = bad player" comes from.