Peacetime

DeletedUser3326

Hey at the end of the server we are supposed to be in a peace time :

but this peace time will look like christmas peacetime? with no attacks and no conquests for 7 or 14 days? it's what i understand ... and i would like to have more details about it.

Thanks

@Arci

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
As soon as an alliance wins the world, the Peace Time starts and after 14 days (of peace time) the world is closed.

DeletedUser3326

My asking was not about the duration or if there is a peacetime , as i wrote , i already read it somewhere. My question were :

is it a peacetime that block attacks and conquests ???? or is it just a period where the domination percentage is disabled and the game still open.

Sorry to write big like this , but i felt you did not read my question , now i'm sure you see well the question.

because i really don't understand what is the point of keeping a server opened if we can not do anything except farming????

honestly what's the point? can i have an idea of what you expect from players to do during this period?

Of course i know i'm stupid to ask , as for most of my last asking i will not get any answer to my asking.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
It's the regular peace time, there is only one definition of "Peace Time" on Grepolis so it cannot be something else :)

After an alliance has won you can do everything you can do for example when a football match is over :)

DeletedUser3326

Okay thanks.

That's true generally supporters stays in the stadium once the match is ended , it's well known