Fixed Peace time does not work as intended

Ingame Nick: Draba Aspera
Affected world(s): zz18
Browser: FF
Reproduction steps:
  1. . Understand that you should not be able to launch CS attacks on any city (including ghost towns) within 24 hours prior to the start of peace time
  2. . but try it anyway...^^
  3. . You will find that you can launch CS attacks on player cities and ghost towns although this should not be possible.
Detailed error description (What you see):

How it should be

This rule shoukd apply:

24 hours before the peacetime, it is not possible to send a Colony Ship (both conquest and revolt systems);
  • It is not possible to land a Colony Ship, or infact send one 24h before peacetime_start
  • This also applies for Ghost towns

Screenshot

Both attacks launched only minutes ago on zz18, one on a player city, one on a ghost town:

mednjpkzt46.jpg

hxbmshvss55.jpg

On zz2 in the afternoon I was able to send an attack (with CS) 32 hours away while an ally had his attack button greyed out!!!

And if the CS restriction was in place.... and we are not able to send CS since 23/12/2020 18:00 when definitely there is a problem as I had a CS landed at 2020/12/23 21:23:43 (travel time less than an hour)

So I assume this issue is also on zz2

In the announcement message received peace time starts 31st 18:00 and when you click to forum it says 31st 12:00.
what is correct ?

Most probably the send one (31st 12:00) because if you try now to send a 5min attack it says peace time...
Well in one pf the two announcements there was a copy-paste error...