Fixed Pandora´s Box: Broken

Ingame Nick: Draba Aspera
Affected world: zz2

(Bug found on desktop version)
Browser: FF

After the daily ranking had been closed at 20:00h, the event is down and its layout is broken on zz2 (while on zz7 everything works).

ospenjzmr51.jpg

I cannot switch to the main tab, the mission tab looks as per attached screenshot - only the shop is available.

On zz7 everything works fine. The only difference in the settings: On zz2 I have disabled the ingame notifications regarding event highscores, on zz7 they are enabled.

No user scripts. F5 does not help.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Did you try a forced refresh? (Ctrl+F5)

This thing happened on internal tests a couple of times, but we didn't see a 5/5 reproduction pattern and usually it was fixed by refreshing the page.

I had it 11 times so far, in two worlds and on three different devices. Several alliance mates are reporting the same issue.

Occurs quite often when I am waiting for the opening of a new box with the event window open - switching to the mission tab then might lead to the broken layout. And it seems to happen more often on FF than on Chrome.

The only improvement: Now F5 is enough to resolve the issue.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
This has been fixed with today's update. Please let us know if it will show up again :)

DeletedUser4493

Hi same problem here

Player name: Icanseeyou
Sandbox: zz2
Browser: FF

What happened:

I closed the box in main tab before validate the victory tab in "missions" then i have this screen with buggy tabs
Main menu skip on missions tab, only shop is accessible

F5 or Ctrl+F5 or clean local temporary folder resolve nothing

I waited and by miracle it reworks now

697845pandora1.png

When on shop tap, the missions tab is disabled but as you can see in the bottom right corner, the mission has not been validated and no action is possible

296281pandora2.png

Last edited by a moderator: