Fixed Olympus: Temple shield?

Ingame Nick: Draba Aspera
Affected world(s): zz18
Browser: FF
Reproduction steps:
  1. . Open the info window of any temple, no matter whether conquered or unconquered, no matter whether it is a small temple, a large temple or Olympus itself
  2. . Find an info line stating " Temple shield will be activated at: 08:00:00 26/01/2021" in all temples, including Olympus.
  3. .

Detailed error description (What you see):

There is no such thing as a "temple shield" that is supposed be activated in all temples and in Olympus at the same predefined date and hour. There was no such "shield" in zz16, there is no mention of such a shield in any info regarding Olympus worlds, and - quite honestly - it would not make any sense at all to have all temples and Olympus shielded at the same predefined time. After all, you cannot predict when exactly an alliance will have won the world and peace time will start, not even on a world without real competition.

How it should be:

There should only be a protective shield active in temples for 24 hours after the temple/Olympus was conquered.

Screenshot:

srzpdugvy20.jpg

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
To give it some context, there's some ongoing work on extending the shield functionality, but shouldn't be released yet.
For now, this might be a side effect.

I'm forwarding it, thanks for the report!

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
what will be changed?
I can't tell for sure, as the feature like I said is still work in progress.

It will be removed next week so that no shield will be set for now and will come back with more info when it will be ready, approximately next month.

We'll have more details by then! Sorry for the little inconvenience :)

I can't tell for sure, as the feature like I said is still work in progress.

It will be removed next week so that no shield will be set for now and will come back with more info when it will be ready, approximately next month.

May I remind you of the fact that this is not yet fixed (and that there is not much left of this week)?^^

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Can you please check again now? The fix was included in today's deployment.