Olympus Revolt

athenakazuo

Manticore
So, I know a lot of revolt players are hoping to experience the new endgame.
I am not sure if that will happen or not, so I thought up some suggestions to make it feasible.
As most of us know, revolt is different than conquest; particularly the way a city is taken and the importance of walls.
So to make Olympus feasible for Revolt worlds, here's my thinking...
1. Temples (Small, Large, and Olympus) are treated like ghost cities. As far as I have seen in other Olympus worlds that's how it works on conquest.
2. Once the alliance owns the Temple give it the option to build a wall. The wall building should be like a wonder world build with alliance members sending resources to build it, and the total amount required could be the same as it would be for the total alliance cap (example. alliance cap is 30 then the cost to build the wall at level 1 * 30)
3. Olympus would still have the curse and nothing else would change.
Now another possible idea is for there to be a wall for Olympus Revolt worlds for the Temples and Olympus, which could be torn down with catupaults.

These are just ideas and my thoughts.

To support a revo on olympus together with the curse should be really very heavy. An idea could be, to have the red revo time only for let's say one hour or two, instead of 12 hours with 12 curses, after the lead time of lets say the normal 12 hours.

If I think about it, that should be a running system for all temples and, in fact, for the first conquering as well.

S.G-1

Cerberus
my opinion for players who love Revolt system , Olympus should be with two systems applied
conquere players cities as Revolt system
conquere temples and Olympus as siege one :)
lets make a challenge for developers ;)

my opinion for players who love Revolt system , Olympus should be with two systems applied
conquere players cities as Revolt system
conquere temples and Olympus as siege one :)
lets make a challenge for developers ;)
I do not agree. There is a reason for the Revolt Player why the play this kind of game, and it is not possible, to split it in two several parts, because of the lead time.

everythig is possible , just need good will and resources to apply it ...
I guess you do not want to understand, right?
Yes, of course you can program it all that way. But the players of a revolt world have chosen this consciously and do not want to have the game destroyed by a mix of both forms of conquest.
And of course you can assume that the players don't want it - but they don't have to. It's a game, and it should remain a game and be fun, not a tedious fiddling around with different forms of siege just because you didn't think far enough when creating this endgame.

S.G-1

Cerberus
I'm fully understand it
Revolt on temples and Olympus never will be good option this system wasnt prepred for this kind of system ..
tell me one thing ... why developers didnt make on first revolt on Olympus worlds ??? simple idea of revolt dont play with Olympus end game ...
I understand a players want to play with revolt system on Olympus worlds ... then my idea is good one ...
nothing change for players on conquere cities ... just as additional they will get a taste of siege during a concqere a temples and Olympus . simple ..

Android303

Calydonian Boar
the first capture of the temple must be made as a ghost town (defeat the defense and the CS captures the time) for another capture of the alliance this temple must be put into revolt and the alliance that owns this temple will defend it until the revolt red finish, that would be valid for all temples

tell me one thing ... why developers didnt make on first revolt on Olympus worlds ???
We - as the German Community and others - have had a lot of discussions during the time, Olympus was designed and the community has proven that this is not possible to play. Without any wall and with the curse of Olympus all temples will be permanent under revo. So the question is, how to play this endgame with Revo.

Last edited:

Android303

Calydonian Boar
the difficulty in this way is how an alliance captures the temple belonging to another alliance this applies to small temples, temples and Olympus

athenakazuo

Manticore
I was thinking about it further, and what if they changed what the curse affects?
By that I mean, conquest the alliance has to lay siege to Olympus and hold it for a set amount of time.
Revolt doesn't work like that since the defender has 12 hours to get the defenses ready before you can conquer it. So if there was a way to do it so that it affects the attacker, that might give it more of an edge.
Also I have some vague memory of there being a limit number of units that can be sent without the curse affecting the units.