Acknowledged Number of required population in the tooltip is wrong

Update: 2.51
  • The total amount of required population will be displayed in the power tooltip for units generators
The number of required population is wrong, if you double it with Demcritus because 12 times 54 swordsmen are 648 population instead of 324 guys.

see for yourself
20171029 Double Units with Democritus.PNG

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
As I can see the tooltip itself is correct, but it doesn't take into account the effect of Democritus, right? :)

The first question is if Democritus is meant to count on reinforcements bonus i.e. like here to have swordmen created
And the second and most obvious is why it says 54*12=324 ??? as the result is 648....
I assume as long as you had Democritus on that town, there was definitely a mistake in counting.....

Democritus was active at town, as I activated the bonus from inventory. In inventory it was a 6h reinforcement and Democritus have double it to 12 h

The only problem I reported here, is the wrong number of population, which are print in the tool tip.

Please be so kind to didn't interpret anything else in this report. It should be calculate after the duplication, but it was calculate, between activation and before democritus have double it.

By the way: If you have not enough free population in the city, the warning message have the same wrong number of free population, if Democritus have double it before.

But I am really sure, it's very easy for a IG Grepolis Teammember, to reproduce it.

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Yeah, I passed the math exam, I see that it's displaying half the value :p

This is the reason behind this error:
The population amount is displayed in a static way by taking into account the units per hour and the power level (in your last example 8).
Units per hour * Power level ==> 54*8=432

BUT

When Democritus doubles the power duration, the static value is no longer correct and here's the problem :)