Acknowledged Notifications

Ingame Nick: Draba Aspera
Affected world: zz2

(Bug found on desktop version)
Browser: FF

Steps to reproduce:

After having killed an enemy CS in my city and with the city well stuffed with incoming enemy support and lots of unread notifications, the notifications are now sometimes overlapping either open windows or the troop overview. When trying to delete them, I received the green confirmation that all notifications were successfully deleted - but they stayed nevertheless. Happened with and without active scripts. Resolution: Minimum resolution supported.

I could observe this several times today or yesterday, respectively, since I had to get rid of several CSs...^^

F5 will do the trick.

Screenshot:

qfjvvxcmj13.jpg

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Do you think it is about the CS or just a big amount of notifications?

I don´t think that the CS attacks are triggering this (other than producing a certain amount of notifications and a certain amount of troops listed in the troop overview).

It´s not in the daily changes, but I guess something might have been done to hinder offers, notifications and other right-hand icons from wandering too far to the center and becoming invisible and unclickable behind open windows. After the gold button had been moved to the right, this had become a problem on lower resolutions. I had shown this screenshot in the feedback thread:

wbuhkajkc71.jpg

Now the notifications and icons seem to stay on the right-hand side in most cases, partly overlapping and partly being overlapped by the troop overview, but still visible and clickable, which is an improvement (but not deletable, which is not^^).

psaoowudr11.jpg

Thus the issue might be a sidekick of some minor adjustment made to the behaviour of icons and notifications on smaller resolutions. And, as always, long sessions might add to it.