New World

DeletedUser4906

when sandbox 16 finishes,

will there be a new beta world?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Sure, new beta worlds open on a regular schedule when old worlds close :)

The new world could be a TEMPLE with REVOLT ?
Unfortunately, it isn't a good idea to play revolt with temples. As there is no wall you will have constantly revolts and can’t do anything against it. Only ships could defend your temples and that’s permanently and last but not least, the curse will destroy so many units on Olympus, that it isn't possible, to defend it.
What's your reasons to asking for? Do you have any idea to make Olympus working on a revo world?

DeletedUser4122

I believe the only possible way for revolt worlds is somethink like this.The defender alliance must send resourses to build walls in temlpes or Olympus and the attacker alliance can use only one spell, earthquake to destroy it.

ajrc1967

Divine Envoy
Unfortunately, it isn't a good idea to play revolt with temples. As there is no wall you will have constantly revolts and can’t do anything against it. Only ships could defend your temples and that’s permanently and last but not least, the curse will destroy so many units on Olympus, that it isn't possible, to defend it.
What's your reasons to asking for? Do you have any idea to make Olympus working on a revo world?
Well, I like to play revo worlds. And I think exactly that!
A kind of magic walls in temples. For example: The temple start with Wall 25, When the ally destroy the walls and conquer the temple, It will be growing 1 level per day. until level 25 again. BUT, the difficult to defend the Olimpus is exactly what the Inno wants!! That's why the curse exist.

Last edited:
@Arci I wonder is it technically possible to create revolt world, but with special rules for temples, including conquering temples by siege?
I don't like the idea. It is part of Revolt Worlds that there is a couple of time to react against atts. If there is a mess of both, you will loose this benefit of time.