New World

I think, it will be better to check the US or the EN Versions. It is much more possible, that they will open a new Revo World, than it is here on Beta.

DeletedUser

We do not plan to open any new worlds on Beta right now. Any posts regarding this issue will be announced via IGM and starting page.

DeletedUser

thats awesome that it will be announced but if we dont hound you guys then you will never open a new world.

can we have a new conquest world with good speed settings?

PPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!!!

DeletedUser2458

Beware! This is the Public Beta Market of Grepolis.
Beta worlds are not normal game worlds.
:) Maybe you should play only for testing here, not for fun. Or why do you need good speed settings?

DeletedUser

pretty sure they want us to have fun while we are testing.

you really need to ask why better speed settings?
the world speend in sb1 is great but you have to wait ten years for a harpy to hit the next island over.

sb2 is the same thing with the added down side of you start with 5cities and two sets of two are located on same islands.

sb3 speeds are just slow. i watched a snail move across a desk faster then buildings were constructed.

and guess what else...sb1 is friggen done anyway!!! the victor is known. congrats to those guys now lets do it again!! :)

im pretty sure sb2 is done or almost done.

sb3 is never going to end with as slow as it is.

did i miss anything?

DeletedUser

We will see what can be done in this matter. Thank you for your feedback.

Di Varane

Pegasus
well, i would enjoy a new revolt world if its going to be oppend, but to be honest, its boring to play on slow world, and beta, because of lack of players, we realy would need a higher speed 5/5 would be minmium, and also whats about those updates from Special buildings, new end game and so on, i even heard about a Capital city idea...it would be grat to test a new high speed revolt world like that ;) no need to hurry, but i hope it wil be there by the end of the year.

DeletedUser

For the moment I cannot provide if there will be a new world or exact date of opening. I will keep you informed.

Keep it up!

sandbox 1 and 2 are awesome worlds the only downside to having start with 5 citys in sandbox 2 is the fact it encourages players to create duplicate accounts we need more conquest beta worlds in my opinion and my thoughts sb3 is well its just to slow a world and that's with me purchasing gold to activate the merchant admin and priestess lol its why I wont ever play in the normal worlds unless they give us a world with at least world speed 4 or 5 as most of the worlds are speed 1 or 2 that means it takes you about 4 months to build 1 city for me that's yawn yawn but that's just my opinion guys