New servers settings

Topolino 98

Pegasus
Good afternoon;

i would like to make a suggestion regarding the settings i think Beta servers should have. Beta servers are made to test what's new before it arrives on Live servers, Aphrodite and Ares have arrived on the Live servers after only 4 weeks. These weeks have not been enough to fix the bugs, and now we have one of the biggest Grepolis bugs on all Live servers.

I think every Beta server that introduces important features should be a fast server (x4/5/6), and should have a number of starting towns that is greater than or equal to 3 (maybe 5). Alternatively, important features should have been introduced a few months earlier.

I hope this will be taken into account so as not to make the same mistakes;
Thanks

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thank you for the valid inputs :)

Faster worlds are something we can indeed think about. We might go for a 4x for the next one.

Speaking of starting towns... the worlds where we set 5 starting towns we had many cases of players spamming new accounts to conquer the bigger town. Many of them have been banned, but this doesn't prevent the world from being filled with inactive accounts which is probably not the ideal scenario. What do you think about it?

Topolino 98

Pegasus
We might go for a 4x for the next one.
This is not bad (p.s. i'm not a revolt player but i hope for them that the next Beta-server will be a Revolt-Olympus xD).
What do you think about it?
This is true, i had not thought about these consequences. Although, sometimes even the Live servers have 3 starting towns and i think that the priority in the Live servers is to avoid infractions, while the priority in the Beta servers is to test new features and prevent bugs. Anyway, i understand that it wouldn't still be the ideal scenario.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
For the next world we'll probably go with a 4x Conquest Olympus and I think only one starting town (it will be confirmed only next week though).

Anyways, this does not exclude that we might try again starting with 3 or 5 towns in the future :)

Android303

Calydonian Boar
For the next world we'll probably go with a 4x Conquest Olympus and I think only one starting town (it will be confirmed only next week though).

Anyways, this does not exclude that we might try again starting with 3 or 5 towns in the future :)

the world opens this week?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I can't tell for sure this week, but if not it will probably go to the next one.

Anyway, official information will be in the announcement thread as usual, as soon as available. I'm not announcing it yet, simply because there's not date to announce right now :)