Fixed new event already finished ?

zutetrezut

Erinys
on SANDBOX

lol, I know that I'll finish quickly... but I didn't begin...

1b8666febf674747b333e78b3dc52ac0.png

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thanks for the report, that's weird.

Can you ask in your alliance if someone else has got something like this?

Yes, the same issue on all three Beta worlds.

The event is displayed as I left it last year. Could even accept a harpy booster I had forgotten about last Halloween, and I can still use the old ingredients - but I got the new award for 2016 when testing it...^^

DeletedUser2458

It seems that the event uses data from the previous Halloween event i think. Some years ago, I remember something similar. It was an Easter event where we've started which eggs with we didn't spend year before (because the event was absolutely same at this years).

Edit: I see that Draba wrote the same. :c

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thanks a lot for the quick feedback, issue has been forwarded to devs :)

If you have any additional info feel free to reply on this thread.

Well, I must revise my posting - not on all three Betas - zz5 started after last year´s Halloween, so there the event started without any progress, of course. But also without the few ingredients we usually get for free when this event type starts.

Edit: No, just saw that the event is finished there as well... That´s weird.

Same here on zz2...

29153497ac1a4a179bd6488da63309ed.png

And just started.....

I agree with above.... looks as if it has cached account info from previous event, as this is not the first time this specific event appears....
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser

smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

I love that..online get here..already 7 times fired the cauldron..look the Screen..
gpmlasctg03.jpg

And rewards I have already found..look the Screen..
iywmiasnw99.jpg

I'll just not get out of the laughter..
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser

That's a joke from you * Arci *..I can not laugh about it..
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Devs are working hard on fixing this issue, a new announcement will come up soon explaining what happened and what we'll do.

It´s still the same issue. You will also find your old recipes in the "Incantations" tab, just as it happened yesterday. They have only reset the counter for the "special rewards", i.e. administrator and culture level, that´s all.

One of the creepiest Halloween events I have ever seen... 8-)

Last edited:

DeletedUser2458

That's not Inno-related feature. ;) You should report it to Quack. :p

@Geisti, what has Quackmaster´s link to do with this bug report? You know excactly that he will change it for the live worlds.

---

You could have reported, however, that the ingame information is still linked to the Wiki page Hades vs. Sparta...^^

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
You could have reported, however, that the ingame information is still linked to the Wiki page Hades vs. Sparta...^^

I'll tell devs about this :)

And guys, please from now on open a new thread when you find non-related bugs from this one, this isn't the "fall event bug collection thread".