Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Unit and trade speed 2

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Unit and trade speed 3

Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

We are planning to open a new beta world very soon. Please let us know which world configuration you prefer to play. Do you want a new conquest or rather a revolt world? Should it be fast or slow? And how many members should be able to join your alliance?

The following world settings cannot be changed:
  • New farming village system + Bandits' Camp
  • 6 gods
  • Gold trade enabled

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Beta worlds used to have higher world speeds than unit speeds for a reason (the current Betas have 3/2, 4/2 and 5/2). You could proceed fast in building and recruiting (and getting ready for testing) without being forced to invest too much of your time into those additional test worlds because of unreasonable high unit speeds. And I would propose to keep it that way...

That´s why I won´t settle for any of the proposals above.

DeletedUser

Ok, I adjusted the poll. The first 4 entries are for the world speed only. I added the unit/trade speed at the bottom. Please change your vote if you want.

i would love somethink similiar to the sandbox 2 settings maybe or maybe not starting with 5 citys but the sandbox 2 server has been the most popular of the beta worlds
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser

I think the conquest system is in general a bit more popular than the revolt system, but it's up to you. Vote for it ;)

Clear Note

Divine Envoy
I would start with two cities to grow faster. We have worlds BETA with speed 3x, 4x and 5x the speed of the new world BETA can be 6x.

DeletedUser4063

I believe that revolution will play more many people from the conquest.
For me the better world settings are:

World speed: 5
Unit and trade speed: 4
Fight system: Revolt

after sandbox 3 and bpv in my opinion being less popular than sandbox 1 and sandbox 2 i would look at the settings you allready for them 2 worlds as both worlds have lasted nearly 3 years and 2 and a half years which shows the popularity of the settings and please we want conquest lol no more revolt worlds
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

a-tla-s

Pegasus
after sandbox 3 and bpv in my opinion being less popular than sandbox 1 and sandbox 2 i would look at the settings you allready for them 2 worlds as both worlds have lasted nearly 3 years and 2 and a half years which shows the popularity of the settings and please we want conquest lol no more revolt worlds

Silence or you are out of the Alliance :p

DeletedUser3691

the last new beta is conquest already and most players are fed up with it, including me, therefor i voted revolt, a world like sandbox would be great i like that one but then with 6 gods instead of 5

bpv is boring and slow i would rather a fast revolt world than a slow conquest world but as i say look at the poularity of sandbox 1 and 2 i say no more stay with them settings and everybody will be happy

DeletedUser

I have vote what i wanted.Yet because i saw something aboyt Sandbox 2,i would really like the new world NOT to have 5 cities per person when starting.

i have no problem with the 5 citys start it gives you a chance to stay in the game even if you lose 1 or 2 citys early on

DeletedUser2940

All the beginners protection possibilities are too long. Also, please keep the unit / trade speed low (whatever the world speed is).