Nature Wheel of Time

DeletedUser

Hello @* Arci *
I understand you need your income..but it must always be this wheel of fortune..is getting bored here..every time you bring out the wheel of fortune..
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

You can not think of anything else, the wheel of fortune already has such a beard here.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

regards
Geisti

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
You posted this thread on the question section. I don't get where is your question :/

What's wrong with the event?

DeletedUser2458

It's probably just a strange kind of feedback. I don't understand this... It's always important to say what exactly you don't like and why you aren't satisfied. It's also fine if you suggest a solution. Then there is something to discuss.

DeletedUser

When start is there another event here..the wheel of fortune can no longer see here..
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

regards
Geisti

Sry..my English ist bad.. i works with Google Translater here..

Last edited by a moderator:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
So is this a bug report? If you have techincal issues please open a thread on the bug section. Be sure to follow the template and provide us all the needed informations and screenshots.

From above I can assume that he is bored of the specific even of wheel of fortune. He does understand that this is required so as Inno gets some extra money from gold used in the event. and finally is wondering if any other type event can be used as all events are mainly recycled

That is what I understood from all above.

DeletedUser

From above I can assume that he is bored of the specific even of wheel of fortune. He does understand that this is required so as Inno gets some extra money from gold used in the event. and finally is wondering if any other type event can be used as all events are mainly recycled

That is what I understood from all above.

smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser2458

It's nice that you don't take care about your DIO emoticons invisibility and still use them. :D

DeletedUser

Can not see any event wheel here..get slowly nightmares of it..at every event, you will be welcomed by this wheel of fortune..dreams of the wheel of fortune at night..
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

Is not normal..

regards
Geisti