Nature’s Wheel of Time

DeletedUser

I am not a fan of the wheel of time, but bother me these figures recently. Nobody cares here for chances and when he gets the reward. Events should be fun of course, the duration of events a slowly to the nerves. I don't want to event where it appears, how large the likelihood is that I get a certain reward. We are still playing Grepolis and we are now in the mathematics basic course arrived?

Merry Pentecost

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

You get the shittest everytime . Unless you use gold , That's the goal ,am I right ?
I have the feeling that nothing can win without massive gold use here at such events.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

This reminds me of a certain television series. "Gold Rush in Alaska"..
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser3824

This is very annoying ,but I never pay real money for gold ,that is sure ;) Lorenzo 1 - Innogames :)))

DeletedUser

This is very annoying ,but I never pay real money for gold ,that is sure ;) Lorenzo 1 - Innogames :)))
You will receive your Gold yes seeming intrusion detection of IG. There are, however, players need to earn the money for gold. Through their daily work, but this is of interest to you. The main thing is that the monthly billing is true to a conclusion. Here it is all about the money, there is no longer fun for a long time.

You can also lock me now because of criticism of InnoGames!
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif

regards
Geisti

At least we should appreciate that the chances are even again, although the highlighting of the "better" rewards still seems to confuse some people after those highlighted rewards had been almost unattainable without any gold in the Christmas wheel.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The chances are displayed in order to being clear that we switched back to the old setup, where each prize has exactly the same chance to be obtained :)

Do you think it is confusing? How would you like to change the display to make it more clear?

The highlighting of the more valuable rewards had been introduced for Tyche´s Advent Calendar 2017, and was supposed to indicate that the chances of gaining the highlighted rewards were lower - in fact at that time the grade of that highlighting was the only indicator for those differing chances. As a result, many players now associate highlighted segments with lower chances.

Please also see the text of the respective changelog, clearly connecting the background color/the grade of the highlighting of the wheel´s segments with the (lower) chances:

Functionality of Tyche's Advent Calendar has been adjusted to balance the chance of getting specific items in accordance to their value.
  • Every wheel contains 6 specific items that can be selected by spinning the wheel.
  • Each item has a certain value, from regular to rare to very powerful. The chances of getting these items now scale with this value, giving more powerful items less of a chance of being obtained than regular ones.
  • These chances are highlighted through the background color of the respective item on the wheel. The brighter the glow, the smaller the chances of getting the respective item on the first spin.
  • Wheel_background.jpg

When the new display of the chances was introduced, the percentage shown in the respective image also reflected the connection "highlighted segment" = "lower chance", see here:

In the current event the highlighting (in the players´ heads now connected with lower chances) was retained unchanged for some reason (?), while the (even) chances indicated in numbers seemed to contradict the (lower) chances indicated by the background color of the segments. At first sight, several players even thought that this was a bug, and I know that even up to now some players do not trust in the numbers but are convinced that their chances of gaining rewards from the right side of the wheel are lower (because those are highlighted).

That´s why I would avoid any highlighting of wheel segments in wheel events with even chances - the highlighting is obsolete or even confusing in those cases.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The different background color can also be intended as a power indicator, but indeed it previously had a different meaning and this can be strongly misleading.

Thanks for sharing :)

I have the feeling that nothing can win without massive gold use here at such events.

This reminds me of a certain television series. "Gold Rush in Alaska"..
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

regards
Geisti

@Geisti Inno is a private company and needs to make profit..... so as long as there are no advs in the game..... real €€€ are required so someone has to pay the bills so as the rest of us play....
inno.gif

DeletedUser

@Geisti Inno is a private company and needs to make profit..... so as long as there are no advs in the game..... real €€€ are required so someone has to pay the bills so as the rest of us play....
inno.gif
I know this company must make sales. But why we need players that are straight?
There was a time when the players here still had fun at the events. Just say beer brewing or pumpkins search..
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif
..The Community was fun because it had strengthened within the Alliance. Now anyone with a fat wallet can feel like the love of God in France.

regards
Geisti