Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Narcissism was wrought despite the "protection of the city"

rudolf621

Calydonian Boar
Narcissism was wrought despite the "protection of the city" in the city, how does it work? Or is that what you want?

Topolino 98

Pegasus
Can you take a screenshot of the sequence of reports?

It is possible that a siege has started: if you had cast Protection of the city before the arrival of the Colonial Ship, the power is "paused" and it is therefore possible to cast Narcissism.

rudolf621

Calydonian Boar
I conquered a city, expected attacks to occur and therefore put SDS on it to protect against narcissism. After about 2 hours came the expected attacks on the city that I was about to conquer and an attacker was able to act narcissistic despite SDS on the city.

Topolino 98

Pegasus
I conquered a city, expected attacks to occur and therefore put SDS on it to protect against narcissism. After about 2 hours came the expected attacks on the city that I was about to conquer and an attacker was able to act narcissistic despite SDS on the city.
If you want, publish the reports of the attacks.
Did you cast Narcissism before your colonial ship entered?
Was Narcissism active only on attacks that came after the siege was broken?

Last edited:

rudolf621

Calydonian Boar
I did not work with my attack / conquest, SDS. I only triggered it after my support was in the city to be conquered. I firmly expected enemy attacks to take place here. Not from the city owner's alliance. That’s how it happened. After about 2 hours. With the attacks, however, the opposing attacker was able to act narcissistic before his attacks on my siege, even though I had set SDS.

Well, I think you should create a ticket and give the details (world, accounts involved, reports etc) to the support team, since you don´t want to publish them here in the forum. as it seems.

rudolf621

Calydonian Boar
It's about Sandbox 20. You play there too. And exactly from your alliance came this action, despite the protection of the city, narcissism could be wrought. But it's done for me. Is a beta world. Just annoying that it is always the same, that is always active at the same time and that actually means. All three accounts. But dear Kappa, the super sun with its gods myths, should have been known to you for a long time. I don't think it plays on live worlds for a long time.

Probably the same restaurant. :):):)