Fixed Mythical Hen Awards

Ingame Nick: Galanoulis
Affected world(s): zz2 (but most probably all)
Browser: Chrome (but it does not matter)
Reproduction steps:
No steps as this is an ingame bug regardless user actions.

Detailed error description (What you see):
Looks like despite all attempts to fix that issue with Hen that occurred on 26th March, despite "typo" and the incorrect form used from otehr event to send out the rakning emails, there is still an issue with the awards.

I was first only on the 25th and not on the 26th (day where we had that spam report issue) so as long as the award of the 26th appears I should also get the prize for the day and the responding pm confirming position....
Otherwise award was given by a system bug, need to be removed and replaced by some gold reward
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

How it should be:
Either also receive the confirmation pm and the daily reward or removed and replaced by the bur report reward...

Screenshot:
XnPtgHvdRDuUiIUFSLdAoA.png

I can confirm this for zz7:

ibcdhghnb27.jpg

I had won the daily ranking on March 27, and just noticed that I received the award for March 28 as well. There was no message and no notification for the second award, and I would not have noticed it if I had not taken a closer look this morning because of galanoulis´ bug report.

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
OK, that's what I found so so far, winner for day 13 (25/03) also got the award for day 14. The same applies to day 15 winner who got the award for days 15 AND 16 (at midnight, for some reason).

Likely one of the many side effect we had with the event stuck twice.

Thanks for the report ^^