mobile app vs premium options

I assume some more premium options should be enabled for the mobile apps.

i.e. you might have administrator enabled but not able to start festivals for example with one "tap" but need to visit every single town to do so.

or for example access to report or pm folders (unable to read items in subfolders apart from inbox)

or ability to select town groups created from browser versio
or "troops outside" option.

Any chance for "bulk" festival or victory processions??
Had to "work" from the app some time last week and took me ages to set all victory processions and festivals!!!

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
For sure this feature would be good on the app, but it's on the same list of functionalities that the browser version has, and the app doesn't.
Please, remind that the app is just a "mobile add-on" for the browser version, it's not meant to replace the browser version.

Anyways, I can report to the devs that this is a requested feature ;)

yonut258

Game support
You could use your phone's browser to access the game. I know it's not the ideal solution but it works

You could use your phone's browser to access the game. I know it's not the ideal solution but it works

Not on my samsung phone or on couple of tablets I have tried it.....
android has issues with flash so webpage mainly freezes in my case.....
and I have made some tries with intergrated android browser.... chrome... dolphin.... and couple more....
In all cases kept having issues to access game via browser from the android device...
And I do not think that this is device issue, as moire than 4 devices had been tested with Android ver4, ver5 and ver 6
In all cases it could login game but then freezes when map is displayed...
And I bet this is flash incompatibility with android......
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
That's weird too, right now I have Android 7 on my mobile so I can't test it anymore, but until the update (done last week) with Android 6 the browser version was loading properly with chrome.

yonut258

Game support
It works well on marshmallow for me, on both official and custom roms so there must be something else that's causing it to freeze. I can't move around the map but all the other buttons and links work.(accessing reports, command overview, etc)

From manufacturer side, I have tried on samsung and lenovo devices.
To be honest trying on different devices with different android versions and various browsers but still having same result guided me to the fact that it is android compatibility issue.
apart from that if others have tried it on their device and browser version on the android systems they own works OK, then I can only blame my bad luck..
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif