Missing Gold

• Thread starter DeletedUser3986
  • Start date

DeletedUser3986

Hello and happy new year. I have a problem.. The game did send me reports about the free 300 gold of every month but it didn't add them. Any solutions? It's the second month in a row because I was waiting for this month too. Thanks in advance

If you are absolutely sure that you did not receive the free Beta gold, please create a ticket and let the support have a deeper look into the issue.

However, I can remember quite well that I also created such a ticket long time ago. In my case, I had the check-box for the automatic extension of the advisors activated in one of my beta worlds, and in the second the free beta gold came in, those advisors swallowed it and extended their services without even asking me first...^^

Thus please check whether this check-box in the advisors´ window is activated in one of your Betas - since it happened to you repeatedly, I would bet that that´s the reason for the "missing" gold.

DeletedUser

We found out that some accounts had no active login for a longer time because the direct "stored" login didn't count and that's why the system just skipped those accounts - I hope I explained it correctly now :p. The messages got send out for everyone as it seems but the gold hasn't been credited. We changed this behaviour now and it shouldn't happen again.
@makmanaman: I added the gold manually to your account.

DeletedUser

Hi,
we are aware of this problem and already got several support tickets about it. Only players that were active during the past 40 days get the free gold. Unfortunately we tracked the last login and not the last click. Players often don't logout and login again, sometimes the last login is several month in the past. Therefore these players didn't got the gold although they were active and played. We fixed this and will track the last click in the future.

In case this issue happened to you, please contact the support and the gold will be credited to you manually by us.

Last edited by a moderator: