Military units

DeletedUser

Do you know if the ability to build units stronger than swordsmen depends only of your barracks level ?
what is the level needed for archers for example? and for horsemen?

Do you know if a kind of "spy unit" exist?

Sorry for my approximate english, i'm french ;)

this is also why the tutorial is a little bit hard for me :) . I don't know if a french version is scheduled ..

Thanks !!

DeletedUser

You have to research other military units. So you need an academy. With level 1 academy you can research slingers and archers. Level 4 academy you can research Hoplites, etc etc.

The higher the level the barracks you have the faster you can train/build military units you have researched.

There is no spy unit available in the academy or barracks. You can build a cave which is where you spy out of.

DeletedUser

ok minx , thx.

and thx for the cave, i haven't see it !!

About the "big beast", how do you create them ?

DeletedUser

Big beast ? do you mean the mythical creatures ?

If so you need a Temple

At the temple you can worship a god of your choice. Each of the Grepolis gods can enact different Divine Powers and bring different mythical units to life. For both of these you will need a Divine favor that is created by the worshiped god in the temple. The higher the expansion level of the temple, the more Divine favors will be given to you by the gods.

Requirements:
Senate: Level 15
Quarry: Level 12
City wall: Level 6

DeletedUser

thx oxotower

i meant exactly what you said, mythical creatures.

Will buy a temple soon ;) well ... as soon as i can

DeletedUser

do all of your cities have to worship the same god, or can you mix?

DeletedUser

I think it would be only one god, as it would make gameplay pretty unfair. But I don't know I haven't played that far yet. :confused:

DeletedUser

Each of your cities can worship a different god if you so choose.

DeletedUser

Yeap, but it's seems you can't mix them (send support) in the same town, if it's a diffrent god.

I guess it have something to do with the Helena's gold apple. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

With level 1 academy you can research slingers and archers.

It's wrong !!
I think you need 8 research points to unblock Archer technology. So that means at least you need to build the Academy lvl 2, which give 8 points if you don't expense them before with the Slinger research...
I'm a newbee, but if you need help in french, don't hesitate to contact the alliance Nouvel Empire Babylonien, which group a lot of french players.

DeletedUser

It's wrong !!
I think you need 8 research points to unblock Archer technology. So that means at least you need to build the Academy lvl 2, which give 8 points if you don't expense them before with the Slinger research...
I'm a newbee, but if you need help in french, don't hesitate to contact the alliance Nouvel Empire Babylonien, which group a lot of french players.

very smart. tell everyone you are french in a world without sitting. And dont forget to tell them that all your tribe is west european time zone.

DeletedUser

very smart. tell everyone you are french in a world without sitting. And dont forget to tell them that all your tribe is west european time zone.

Hum, hum, I'm dubitative !!
Do you know the world geography ???

"Speak french" doesn't mean necessary that you live in France.
Just for instance:
French Guyanna, Quebec (Canada), Caribean Islands (Guadeloupe-Martinique...Haïti...), France, Belgium, Romania, Morroco, Senegal, Central African Republic, Libanon, Reunion, Madagascar, Seychelles, Vietnam, New Caledonian, Society Islands ... a lot of french community around the world ;)

Any contrary comments ?