looting

DeletedUser

Dont know how it go to work in this new world
But I get in the Island quest Forced Loyalty what can be used by looting the farm villages stil all i can do is demanding ? Looting isnt around

Dont know how it go to work in this new world
But I get in the Island quest Forced Loyalty what can be used by looting the farm villages stil all i can do is demanding ? Looting isnt around

Thats correct. We were be informed by our Community Manager by InnoGames that's intended.
Unfortunately the Island Quest weren't be changed up to know, but this will be done by one of the next steps.

DeletedUser

So this means it will be trow out of grepo game Or its just not in it for now ?

There will be never a looting for the new farming system. Which means, the Island quest changed, on worlds with the new farming system. But they won't changed, on worlds with the old farming system, because the new farming system will one updated on new worlds.

That's my actually knowledge I am happy, if CM Zoelis will inform us tomorrow.

DeletedUser

thanks for your fast response ;)
I myself find it a sad thing to see looting will go out of it becouse whene you need sourses fast and lott it is a nice thing to do lol

DeletedUser

I think that the new village system eg. looting, and building up with Battle-Points will be implemented at the new Gameworlds, not to the existing Worlds.