lol moment

DeletedUser

this just hit about this world...its slow as dirt...lol. all over thus forum people have been asking for a faster world and this is what we got. well played devs....well played. LMAO!!!

DeletedUser

its 0205 where i live right now and i cant sleep. i came on the forum since im waiting fpr things to happen in zz3. i figured this would be a good place to go since its so quiet here. :p

*crickets chirping*

lol

DeletedUser

that would be so wonderful of you :) sincerely thank you Geode :)

DeletedUser

world speed 5
unit speed 4
conquest
no morale
lets start wirh one city this time :)

as long as the discussion might happen these would be some stellar settings :)

Di Varane

Pegasus
world speed 7
unit speed 5
revolt
no morale
night bonus (on)

The world would end faster, and also i htink that higher speed would attract a bit more players to it ;) and the world would not be so borin anymore ;)

DeletedUser

you dont want the world to end to fast though brother. thats just as boring. the devs cant give us a new world every three months. lmao!!

Di Varane

Pegasus
you dont want the world to end to fast though brother. thats just as boring. the devs cant give us a new world every three months. lmao!!

By the progres of toher worlds, i think thats speed i have mention, would still take a year to finish the world, SB3 is oppend for long long time, and ist not even close to WW yet.

DeletedUser

I already left that world becouse of the speed happely i am stil playing SB1

Now with some less active players and more ghosts popping up its Always beter then SB3:smirk: