Fixed IQ: Troop reinforcements and missing population

Ingame Nick: Draba Aspera
Affected world: zz7

(Bug found on desktop version)
Browser: FF

Steps to reproduce:

This morning I completed two island quests granting troop reinforcements as a reward. One of them offered 36 swordsmen per hour for 8 hours, and when I tried to accept them in and for a city with only 263 free population, the usual warning popped up, informing me that there was not enough free population to generate all 288 of those brave defenders.

29900074dl.png

The next IQ reward I tried to accept (in another city, of course) was a horsemen reinforcement level 5, granting 12 horsemen per hour for 5 hours. The city had only 161 free population left, and of course I expected to see the same warning popping up, since 60 horse need 180 free population - but no warning showed up this time.

29900061jl.png

I guess I might have deactivated that confirmation prompt in my other worlds, at least I had never noticed any such discrepancy before. My first suspicion was that the warning might be triggered by simply comparing the number of units with the number of free population, without taking into account that there are units needing more population than 1 - but that would have been noticed and reported earlier, wouldn´t it?^^

Unfortunately I have no further reinforcement IQs at the moment, and no chance to double-check.

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
That's weird indeed... we'll try some other similar scenarios later today.

DeletedUser4438

No, it's not only for horseman.
I had the same problem with Manticore at Sandbox 5