Affected world:
Sandbox
(Bug found on desktop version)
Browser: Chrrome

(Bug found on mobile version)
Device: -
O.S.: Windows 10
App Version:

Steps to reproduce: Nothing in particular or not known. Noticed that every time I refresh the page, momentarily the troops appear, only to disappear the next moment.

Detailed error description (What you see): Many times a day my units are invisible and I have to refresh more than once the page in order for them to appear. Veeeeery annoying :mad:
4617eb45f7fd4a389c06f4b07fe07d55.png

How it should be: The icon of the city troops on the top right of the screen should show exactly what's in the city.
852603fd81254e3b97f7bffc1c21cdb6.png

Screen:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
As first I'd suggest to clear cache and cookies, and try to disable every external script/addon.

zutetrezut

Erinys
zutetrezut
on chrome too

I have the same thing, since 2-3 weeks.
It isn't a permanent bug : you are playing normaly, and suddendly you don't see your troops in cities.
Of course, when you "clean cookies..." or refresh several times, usually troops re-appear.... sometimes, no...
But you must do it every quarter of an hour, and it's very very painful.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Honestly I don't experience the same issue, let me help reproducing it.

Troops seem to disappear randomly or you can find something similar each time?
For example they can disappear after doing a certain action or from a specific situation.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
News on this topic

Our QA department found out that this bug occurs when, after opening the support tab to an own town, after clicking on this button you close the new opened window.

FrBZYCM.png

zutetrezut

Erinys
Since a week, I was trying to find how reproduce, always after cleaning all historical and cookies (my computer never been so cleaned
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
)

I noticed some occurences... but no so good result...

In your situation, it's right, each time. But not only when I send to my own cities, to allies cities too (and I send a lot of supports... and a-tla-s too... I understand better why we have always this problem)

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Ok, so i'ts just that agora-like window that causes the problem.