DeletedUser

6f5be358bd9042e894b55a4.png

:smirk:

DeletedUser

Hello, i'm fpp0, from the french servor :D

Can i embed? xD xD xD

please excuse my english (^^), i'm not very good ^^

DeletedUser

Hi. I'm Kat Anderson. I am an 18 year old girl and my birthday is July 4th.

DeletedUser

Hi. I'm Kat Anderson. I am an 18 year old girl and my birthday is July 4th.

well happy early-birthday if I don't talk to you any sooner

I am Eli, an American and no more information because of privacy reasons. Except that I like Alabama football.

DeletedUser

:hat: Hello everyone :smile: I am Bullwinkle, and I am a Forum Mod on the US server. Just joined the Beta server now to test out the heroes :laugh: Nice to meet you all, and :pro:

DeletedUser

I am WilliamWallace leader of the infamous the Outsiders on the dutch server, im gonna try it over here to take the crew to greater heights.
Almost 40, im very eager to win and want to be the best!

DeletedUser

Hi. Moctezuma here, new to the beta. I play on us, en, and fr servers although I use different niks for each of those servers all of which differ from how I appear here. I'm in my 60's and a retired university lecturer. I am an experienced beta tester on a number of older games you would likely recognize.

I came here because I fear that many if not most beta testers here in grepo have forgotten what being a noob was like and can't seem to see new developments through those eyes. Attracting and keeping new players has become a real issue on the en and us servers where you often see whole islands with one or perhaps two active players and the rest of the cities at 250 points or less. I don't see this problem on the fr server. I wonder if it partly relates to advertising grepo on TV in English language markets.

Many also seem to view new developments in isolation and fail to appreciate how the new stuff might interact with other existing aspects of the game. Some of the things recently introduced do not interact well in my opinion and I am surprised this would not have been noticed in the beta.

Looking forward to perhaps making a contribution.