Introduce Yourself!

DeletedUser667

I am carf :)

oh yer introduction, almost forgot. er I mod graphics on the cool .net forum. I play very badly on gamma :/

DeletedUser

sup

I'm DN, some call me DN, but I prefer DN.

I'm just here for fun

kthxbai

DeletedUser

Hi guys, I'm legokiller
And there is my crazy friend above my post :p

DeletedUser

Hey I'm Darth Vader,

After being the Ruler of the Empire, I was struck down my my master, Then suffocated because I took off my mask for my last seconds left alive.
Nahhhh... Foreal

I've been playing for 7 months too,, I think :p . But anyway, I'm really cool person, that loves to laugh .

DeletedUser

Hey all, many of you may know me on the main forum for my evilness and occasional spam :p. I will also be posting here a lot as well as the official grep forum. I'm located on World 2 here and on world Theta in the main game. I hope to have a fun time here and I also hope they allow pics in sigs for those that aren't mods :p. YOU HEAR ME ECLIPSE AND ALL OTHER MODS I DON'T KNOW ABOUT BUT AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

erm. Eclipse can do nothing about the sigs or avatars. So, yelling at him won't get you anywhere.

DeletedUser

I was actually yelling at all of you :p.

Then who is in charge of that.

DeletedUser

hi, i am Vex1212

i play on .en on theta and iota
Vex1212 is my universal game tag and i also play on ps3 online

DeletedUser

Don't worry, I won't only because if I did I'd be risking getting banned and I really don't want that :p.

Just because I capped everything didn't mean I was yelling. I just wanted you to notice it that's all.

DeletedUser

Another reason of yelling is that the yeller wants to gain attention (such as this case). So capitalism and yelling is quite similar.

DeletedUser

Hello,I am xLifex.I play Beta primarily and some on alpha.Also world 1 and 2 here now. I will probably keep my post count low. :hmmm:

DeletedUser

Hello, I am TheFence. I can say I am experienced in Grepolis, as I started the game the first day it started (German beta). I didn't know German, and Google was helping me out but not enough. So I left the game after playing a month or so. I liked the game, though. I played passively in some worlds before. And to catch the updates up-to-date, I joint World 2 on Beta recently and I have got an alliance which is full of people who I brought from outer-Grepolis (my recruiters are too lazy to find members). I have waited for Turkish Grepolis to open quite a while, and I am still waiting. I ask Innogames and they direct to Grepolis Support. I ask Support and they direct to Innogames. Cycle will go on, as I will never be able to find that out. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I used to play Evony until they came up with that * Evony 2 garbage which is when I made the switch to Grepolis. I started off in the Beta server but it didn't really click with me so I was very seldom logged on farming, point or ing, etc.

You aren't really reading this cause it's too long I know :/

Recently just all the sudden became immersed in Grepolis, feel like it's a little too late to make much of a difference in Beta though cause everyone is huge, but I still log in, queue some troops, & then go live in the World 2 beta server.

Considering quitting the en.1-9 servers but don't want to waste all that gold!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I used to play Evony until they came up with that * Evony 2 garbage which is when I made the switch to Grepolis. I started off in the Beta server but it didn't really click with me so I was very seldom logged on farming, point or ing, etc.

You aren't really reading this cause it's too long I know :/

Recently just all the sudden became immersed in Grepolis, feel like it's a little too late to make much of a difference in Beta though cause everyone is huge, but I still log in, queue some troops, & then go live in the World 2 beta server.

Considering quitting the en.1-9 servers but don't want to waste all that gold!!

I read it all. :O
Size matters , but many are getting bored in Beta it seems.You should stay , I am. lol

EDIT: besides grepolis needs the money! lol

DeletedUser

lol , grepolis can get old, TW got old to me and i quit it out of boredom and too much going on in real life