Introduce Yourself!

DeletedUser

This thread is for the sole purpose of introducing yourself to the beta community. Post some background information about yourself and get to know some new players!

I'll start off the introductions.

Hello everyone! I'm Eclipse. I play the .en server in World Gamma. I'm also a forum moderator, in addition to having the pleasure of moderating this Beta Forum and making your stay here an enjoyable one. I've been playing Grepolis since December 2009, this beta world 1 was actually my very first world!

Say "Hi" and tell us a little something about yourself! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm Gibbo

*Hi Gibbo*

I'm the forum mod for world delta on the english forums and have been playing this game for seven months. yet...have nothing to show for it :p

I Like turtles.

DeletedUser

Lol Gibbo. :D

I'm Alpharius from Gamma world. I mod world Alpha.

I have more to show for playing this game for seven months then the turtle. ;)

DeletedUser

He also likes face paints, and probably experimenting with solvents.

DeletedUser

Hello, I'm Sigismund

I play in World Beta and World Iota on the .en servers. I am a moderator here for the Public-Beta forum and an In Game Moderator for World Delta on the .en servers. Besides wargames, my hobbies include military history, aviation and model railroads.

DeletedUser

Hi I'm badharisme as I forgot the password for the beta account I used in like january. I play on the .en gamma under badharisme and the .en Iota under tyroncs. I am a jolly person :)

DeletedUser

HAIHAIHAI!

I iz knew player jarpenguin.

Fwends call meh Pingu. Hi Ryan <3

DeletedUser

hey im stokiescott I have been trying to play grep since about end of jan (keyword trying) I could be considered a journey man on the servers having been on several, though concentrating my time on theta.
Like all dedicated grep players I dont have much of a real life, but the little bit of one I do have is dominated by football

DeletedUser

Wow, this thread is like a .en Mod Fest. :p

Anyway, guess I should join in. I am Dobby, and I play on the .en server under the name Zeus. Yes, that's right, I am the CM. ;)

I'll be the one at number 1 in the rankings when world 2 opens it's doors. :p

DeletedUser

Dobby said:
Anyway, guess I should join in. I am Dobby, and I play on the .en server under the name you guessed it Dobby. Yes, that's right, I am the house elf. ;)

There. It's fixed.

DeletedUser

Dobby I noticed as this post is going out you are ranked 16, what happened too you be topping the rankings, thats a bit disappointing not even on the first page tut tut *shake of head*

DeletedUser

Dobby is ranked 8, he is working very hard! :)

I'm Londiste and I play in Gamma and Iota .en server.