Introduce yourself! 2.0

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Have you ever wondered who sits behind a Grepolis account? Share here a little description of yourself and let's build up again this community! :)

Let me start!

Hi everyone, my name is Leonardo and I'm a computer engineering student here in Italy.
I play Grepolis since the first day of world Gamma on italian servers, on july 2010... lot of time has passed since then! :O
I love computer games but my first passion is coding and I hope I'll become a developer soon after my university degree planned for next year.

And now, what about you? Do you have anything to share with the community?

I play grepolis already 6-7 years (now I am 14 and become 15 thee 17th of october) I play the game always with my own ally and I am most of the time in the top 10% never thought I'd be top 100 here BUT I WAS TOP 1st THIS IS CRAZY) I like grepolis because of it's a game to play for 3 years per world that's long and it's a game with evolution and tactic niice...

Of course I have life, I work in dutch grepolis community as reporter

I also play chess in my spare time xD

Being reporter is awesome I do it on nl.grepolis.com xD

DeletedUser2940

Hi everybody, I have played Grepolis since December 2010 on sk.grepolis.com, been here on Beta since 2013. I read lots of books in my spare time.

Arsenal-NL

Erinys
Hi everybody!

I'll introduce myself,

I'm Bas, I am 27 yaers old and I am a Applicationdevelopment & Media student in The Netherlands (programming) I play Grepolis from the beginning on The Netherlands. Since April 2015 I am a member of the Dutch Team (Quality Assurence). And since today I'm the new Forum Moderator for Grepolis Beta.

PinkBerry

Centaur
PinkBerry (a girl- roots I forgot)
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

age (it's a secret)
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
- doesn't work actually except as a volunteer
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
, i played on many servers of different countries - I am not a rookie but I am in mode testing.
In zz6, i test the new heroes but I don't know if i will play seriously - it's for me a testing server - I'm looking for to collect all them in priority and to test them. To know if they are useful and for who?

i find it's very difficult to play when old players in a server move to the new players to pick up their town before they have a chance to develop- spies of 80 x 1k - combination attack of players of top 40 and 100 against little players. - even if they are not all good

i never come in an ally if i don't receive a message with an invitation it's a basis - i find it's not polite either when neither founders nor leaders answer a message when you asked them who invited you? the message is the better way to know if you are compatible or not with an ally who asked you to join.

and i hate when biggest players of a server come in mass against me
and when there are not battle between the biggest allies in a server but they all play together, to play against the little ones, it breaks the pleasure
it's not strategy it's an automatic victory without real battles
smiley_emoticons_verlegen.gif

DeletedUser

I am back..
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

You can not just leave yourselves alone..
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

regrads
Geisti

DeletedUser4312

My name is Valeria, I am Spanish and I play Grepolis on the Spanish server for a year. I have won the 7 wonders in the Idalion World. This beta server is the worst I've ever known of grepolis servers. It seems to me that the game is full of cheats, players with multiple accounts that only know how to cheat because they can not play. I will never play on this server again, and of course I will report this to Innogames because I do not think they have any knowledge of the scenario that is organized in Sandbox 5. Happy game and for fair play.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
My name is Valeria, I am Spanish and I play Grepolis on the Spanish server for a year. I have won the 7 wonders in the Idalion World. This beta server is the worst I've ever known of grepolis servers. It seems to me that the game is full of cheats, players with multiple accounts that only know how to cheat because they can not play. I will never play on this server again, and of course I will report this to Innogames because I do not think they have any knowledge of the scenario that is organized in Sandbox 5. Happy game and for fair play.
Just send us a ticket and we will check and ban the bad guys ;)

DeletedUser

Players,

it is the 23rd of December that I introduce myself to you.

So I'm Drenyll and I'm 19 years old. I played at Grepolis between 2013 and 2014 but it goes back and since that time a lot of things have changed on the game. Since today, I play at Grepolis Bêta.

I'm moderator on Tribal Wars 2 France and I'm passionate about games and empire management as well as computers, thrills, cars... I practice karate and I am a fan of DC Comics series and Marvel films.

Good game for you,

Drenyll

css1981

Divine Envoy
Hey everybody, I am Chris, 38 from the Netherlands. I play Grepo for 2 years now, most on the en server. I am interrested to play here on the beta server to help and test the game.

Beside playing grepo in my free time I also build websites for myself and other people.

Chris