inofficial Feedbackthread for casual world

DeletedUser4186

it seems that inno doesn´t want any feedback for this Thing

but let´s try to start a discussion here that is not offtopic

I want to reply to Arcis last post on the other Thread so i mark his words big

I don't see any major problem here.

aha
i don´t want to bully you or something like that, but it shows me that you are not a experienced player
it seems that all explained Problems are only minor Problems for you, but did you read here on statement from a player that these problems are small????

What are the player who like revolt only doing? They're just playing on revolt world and not on siege.

Sorry but revo and conquest are the ways to get new towns (and of course settling) you compare a game mod with a way how to play, that like comparing apple with peaches

If a player doesn't like both, can propose changes that may work with his own and personal playstyle.

if a player do that he just settle or doesn´t play Grepo or not?^^

If a player doesn't like anything about the game and is not intended in proposing/waiting for changes... guys, there are plenty of other games, not every single game can be enjoyed by every single person of this planet.

That was a really bad Answer because alle people that write here LIKE Grepo, but they say to inno we don´t like that casual thing. So you are saying to actual players if you don´t like that play another game

The same applies for Casual World. Feel free to share suggestions for improvements in the proper forum section, or feedbacks in the feedback section.

that was very difficult because there was no feedbackthread for feedback in the feedbacksection until yet, or not?

If you don't like a concept, there's no need to repeat it several times, just say it once, it's enough :)

Thats also near to impossible to do that.

you read that you thing about that you thing "oh thats not good and thats not so good hmm this coukld perhaps help" and so on
than you post that, but after thinking a bit more or communicating with other players about that thing you get new ideas whats perhaps good oder bad or worse is. And that you post this again. and so on and so on.

and the best is

you don´t answered to one problems of the feedbacks the only what you said was near to

please stop writing inno ignore what you all say

and please remember

acting as ADDITINIONAL FEEDBACKCHANNEL is one of the Jobs from the GPC and Feedback can be positive or negative but in this case its from hard to impossible to find something that is positive

you said

The goal of the Casual World is offering the opportunity to enjoy some of the Grepolis features without having to worry too much about enemies and incoming attacks, designed for casual players without any particular hardcore requirement.

but here are the Problems why thats not the case and why peace worlds would do that goal much much better:

without having to worry about enemys and attacks

but on casual you can lose every town ecxept one town so atting enemys are a huge problem, you can lose all units and nearly all towns
where is that "enjoy" when you lose all you have worked for?

compared to peaceworlds

you can´t lose a town but of course you can lose your troops

but what helps more to not have to worry about enemies or incoming attacks? A System where you can loose only Troops or Troops and towns???

designed for casual players without any particular hardcore requirement.

hm the same here

Casual Worlds player with expierience will take advantage of that and destroy these casual players (f.e. building small towns but with easy ways to grow or shrink that account fast to get in range for the target you want to fight like build temple in all towns and delete them to have the needed account size within a few days

compared to peace worlds

you can attack every player but the only thing that player must do is safe his units thats all

so what need less "hardcore requirements"

so if you try to stop our feedback so i can only say NO CHANCE (thanks to things like Discord or Skype or ingame forum)

DeletedUser4186

of course but its interesting that THESE Thing was the first "Thing" for over a year where the CM doesn´t start the feedback thread^^

so for me the question is, WHY didn´t inno start that feedbackthread?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
There aren't official and unofficial feedbacks, everyone can open a thread here at any time :)

DeletedUser4186

There aren't official and unofficial feedbacks, everyone can open a thread here at any time :)

thats no answer to my simple question or not?^^

the question was

why do inno start normally feedbackthreads and in case of casual worlds NOT

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I just wanted to wait to open the world :)

We're still accepting and discussing feedbacks, otherwise this entire section would be closed.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
If you have something new to add, you can do it here, but for what has already been written it's fine, I can forward it from there :)

If you have something new to add, you can do it here, but for what has already been written it's fine, I can forward it from there :)
Yes please, that would be fine.

I guess, I have switched the question thread to feedback thread and apologize for this. Please move the relevant threads here to feedback thread.

Thank you!

DeletedUser4186

I just wanted to wait to open the world :)

ok thats an answer^^

but this answer lead to another question

why did you start the feedbackthread for zz10 3 days before start of zz10 so no waiting but her you want to wait?

DeletedUser2940

I guess there were two issues directly related to casual-specific gameplay open when the question-turned-feedback thread got closed.

The first was the dubious possibility of lifting a siege. Not just whose points will be considered, but also whose points should be considered. Should any points be considered in the first place? If there is already a siege going on, is there any opportunity to protect anyone (id est to protect the small and undeveloped)? Is it more important to protect the defender (the town's owner) or the (small) player who has finally succeeded at starting a conquest there?

The second one was the limitations of city destruction. Basically, damage to buildings is limited to the wall, whether done by catapults or spells (earthquakes). Stone hail and lightning bolts get blocked. This is not crucial to playing on casual worlds, but it might be interesting to see the changes this will result in.

bogdy 95

Poseidon
ok thats an answer^^

why did you start the feedbackthread for zz10 3 days before start of zz10 so no waiting but her you want to wait?

I may try to answer this, i think he saw the many replies and the other forum discussion about this topic and maybe wanted to receive the feedback after the world has opened so that some of you have entered and tested so that the feedback is more objective and not based on some ideas from Wiki.

And on other opened a bit earlier because of the lack of the discussion so that people have a discussion starter.

And yes, the question forum, wasn't meant for feedback, but that is when a question is answered by more people with different opinions and not stick to the first question.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
ok thats an answer^^

There isn't any hidden or mysterious reason behind the day of the "official" thread opening date, as there isn't any official or unofficial thread as all feedbacks gets treated the same way, no matter if the thread was opened by the team or not. I don't really understand your point on keep insisting on this question.

Please, try to stay on topic from now on.

I guess there were two issues directly related to casual-specific gameplay open when the question-turned-feedback thread got closed.

The first was the dubious possibility of lifting a siege. Not just whose points will be considered, but also whose points should be considered. Should any points be considered in the first place? If there is already a siege going on, is there any opportunity to protect anyone (id est to protect the small and undeveloped)? Is it more important to protect the defender (the town's owner) or the (small) player who has finally succeeded at starting a conquest there?

The second one was the limitations of city destruction. Basically, damage to buildings is limited to the wall, whether done by catapults or spells (earthquakes). Stone hail and lightning bolts get blocked. This is not crucial to playing on casual worlds, but it might be interesting to see the changes this will result in.
Thanks for the two valid feedbacks, this is the content we'd like to see :)

For the first point, I'm asking the devs how the behaviour is supposed to be during a siege.
About the second, is definitely not meant to be a game breaking change, just a little more protection to the blessed town.

DeletedUser4186

I may try to answer this, i think he saw the many replies and the other forum discussion about this topic and maybe wanted to receive the feedback after the world has opened so that some of you have entered and tested so that the feedback is more objective and not based on some ideas from Wiki.

And on other opened a bit earlier because of the lack of the discussion so that people have a discussion starter.

And yes, the question forum, wasn't meant for feedback, but that is when a question is answered by more people with different opinions and not stick to the first question.

aha and then stop the Discussion and hoping that another one start it new is the better way?

interesting

@Arci

you don´t unterstand why i am institing? ok i try to explain

we all and especially GPC shoudl give feedback and suggestions and so on.

But why ask inno not BEFORE they having such a "idea" (ok it not an idea because it´s stolen from TW^^). do you read her any positive feedback? i do not

and ok not everyone is here but we ask of course other players about the opinion about this and until now there is no positve one

and for me the mainquestion is right now.

Inno say that System should protect smaller players but the calc says it protect more the bigger players, so what is your answer about this?

and thats surely 100% ontopic

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
This is the public section, not the GPC, in case you missed it.

Inno say that System should protect smaller players but the calc says it protect more the bigger players, so what is your answer about this?
My answer?
Thanks for your feedback, which is your own personal opinion.
I'll forward it to our Game Designer, which will merge it with the data we'll gather after the first round of casual world to have a better in-depth knowledge of the players' behaviour to make any adjustments if necessary.

DeletedUser4186

oh wow

i didn´t knew that we only can post in the gpc forum
thanks for that information
but
wasn´t this part of your comment a little bit offtopic?

and sorry Arci thats wrong

that isn´t only my personal opinion as is said before, that are the collected Things i get from other Player that i ask about that or even without asking them^^
so thats a kind of generel feedback from german market

I gave today my brother the link to the wiki (he never played Grepo or a game similar to Grepo) and the first Thing he said was oh that helps the bigger Players because they have mor Range than smaller players, He said this after 2 minutes of reading

its interesting how fast a "Genrestrange" Person see this but no one of the Innoteam^^

but thank you very much for bringing that to the devs

the next question or point was:

why is morale active on that world? you never can attack a player who is so small that you have less then morale 100 or not?

Geisti

Griffin
Where's the problem with morale being active?
Because active morale already protects the little players from attacks of the bigger players.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Have a Good Night
Geisti

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Because active morale already protects the little players from attacks of the bigger players.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Have a Good Night
Geisti

Which is exactly the goal of a Casual world, helping smaller players to better survive :)