DeletedUser4948

B]Ingame Nick[/B]: GregorianMaster
Affected world(s): zz2, zz17
Browser: Chrome
Reproduction steps:
  1. . Looking at build queue
  2. . Checking completion date and time
  3. . Refreshed x 3
Detailed error description (What you see): On looking at build queue for completion dates and times I am seeing incorrect time shown AFTER midnight as 24:xx:xx

How it should be
: Time should be displayed as 00:xx:xx if after midnight

Screenshot:

Attachments

• harbor.jpg
    harbor.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 97
  • senate.jpg
    senate.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 94
  • warehouse.jpg
    warehouse.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 88
I actually don't think that this is a bug. Excerpt from Wikipedia:
Time-of-day notations beyond 24:00 (such as 24:01 or 25:00 instead of 00:01 or 01:00) are not commonly used and not covered by the relevant standards. However, they have been used occasionally in some special contexts in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, and China where business hours extend beyond midnight, such as broadcast television production and scheduling.

The format 24:01:xx is "not commonly used" and "not covered by the relevant standards", as also quoted by you. Whenever used, that incorrect format is the cause for confusion and that´s why it should be clearly avoided. When you use the 24 hour timekeeping system, 24:00:00 is where the counting ends. There is no such thing as 24:09:45. Only when using the 12 hour timekeeping system, you can count on after 12:00:00 midnight, then using 12:05:30 a.m.

This is a new bug and must be fixed.

Thank you, in case this is new behavior it should definitely be considered a bug.

I sadly can't replicate this behavior though. For me it always shows correctly even after playing around with different time zones in my account settings:

building queue.png

I guess it could be connected to the active user script I can see in your screenshots? Could you maybe deactivate your user scripts and try again?

You are right - I also cannot reproduce the issue:

kwrtscluh95.jpg

The incorrect time format might indeed be caused by an active user script.

Well on my case on zz2, with no active user scripts and even after deleting temps and cookies, etc I still get the incorrect time format....

nTHqFIRjT0WbWLyRqRfVAg.png

this is on chrome....

So I do not think that this is a script issue.....

DeletedUser4948

Apologies for late reply. Was bz in RL

Played Norwegian server, no user scripts and on Manila time. Still get the incorrect display

senate-no.jpg