Awaiting feedback Incorrect graphical representation in the building loop

rudolf621

Calydonian Boar
if the building loop is completely filled, the last pop-up window will be displayed incorrectly when the building loop is crossed.

Attachments

• incorrect.jpg
    incorrect.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 101
  • correct.jpg
    correct.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 101
Out of curiosity... are you sure this is not issue of your resolution?
Is this on a normal monitor or on a small net book of 12-13''??

because on a normal desktop screen it seems to be ok
1617048772887.png

WhoAmIv2

Hydra
Hello @rudolf621,
if you mean the Upgrade time and Completion, it is because the date and time are too large and would be outside of the box. That's the reason why the text was wrapped.

rudolf621

Calydonian Boar
Out of curiosity... are you sure this is not issue of your resolution?
Is this on a normal monitor or on a small net book of 12-13''??

because on a normal desktop screen it seems to be ok
View attachment 1200
24 "monitor should be enough I think.
Hello @rudolf621,
if you mean the Upgrade time and Completion, it is because the date and time are too large and would be outside of the box. That's the reason why the text was wrapped.
I have to adjust the text boxes according to the content and should not be broken. This is just a design flaw in my eyes. Not so tragic but just annoying. Most of the countries in Europe use a larger date and time format. That means they can usually count more than 12.

rudolf621

Calydonian Boar
Boxes should be designed so that the content fits without any breaks. With standard FullHD.

Attachments

• box too small.jpg
    box too small.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 87

rudolf621

Calydonian Boar
Who is still expected to provide feedback here? From the developers?
I hope I have presented the problem clearly. The info boxes are simply too small to be able to record the entire content without these breaks. In my opinion, this is simply a design flaw.