Inactive Accounts

DeletedUser

At what point if ever, will an active account delete / turn into a 'farming village' or a growing barbarian?

Could someone who knows please explain?

Thanks,
RP08

DeletedUser

According the German wiki, inactive accounts will be deleted and become free spots to colonize.

DeletedUser

According the German wiki, inactive accounts will be deleted and become free spots to colonize.

correct. There have already been many. Not tested it yet, but i'd like to know if the buildings are retained at the value they were before going inactive or reset down to a colony village...

No idea how long it takes to be set as a colony ville from being inactive/deleted.

DeletedUser

correct. There have already been many. Not tested it yet, but i'd like to know if the buildings are retained at the value they were before going inactive or reset down to a colony village...

No idea how long it takes to be set as a colony ville from being inactive/deleted.

Hmm... do you happen to know what buildings a basic colony normally starts with?

DeletedUser

didn't make a note of them, sorry, but will do next time i take one - they might be the same as your very first village was, but i might be wrong ;)

DeletedUser

I guess they are empty and that you have to build up from scratch....

Will be a flag like on a island with colonize spots.

Conquering a town from a active player will be more interesting imo than to build up a town from scratch. (time is in every game the most expensive factor, not resources). And that's where the [reset] button will come in play I assume from the academy research.