In regard to New Year's eve peactime

a-tla-s

Pegasus
I have to state that such a major Holiday like Christmas calls for a peace time, as the schedule is heavily loaded for grown ups, even if you don't count religion matters. Social environment is a major factor in our lives. Your decision for not giving away a peace time, even for 24 hours, is really disturbing. It is a mistake of INNO and I surely hope they reconsider.

:( :uhh: :(

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
You can activate vacation mode if you think that you will not be able to connect to Grepo that day, and as it's xsmas for you it's proba xsmas for your enemy too :)

a-tla-s

Pegasus
You can activate vacation mode if you think that you will not be able to connect to Grepo that day, and as it's xsmas for you it's proba xsmas for your enemy too :)

My enemy may be the student with vacations and plenty of time / mood for a full throttle..
Besides, I am a leader, not really a satisfactory option to activate Vm anytime I wish.

And last but not least, why do we have peace on New Year's Eve? Why not activate our Vm , besides, it will be New Year's Eve for our opponent too. :uhh: Why such discrimination? Peace for a social holiday, but not for a religious one?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
As said, it wasn't even planned to activate it for new year's eve as it shouldn't be needed on a beta environment.

I don't see such a big deal on activating VM for just a couple of days, if you're really away from your computer and can't check your towns, you can't read forum too so it doesn't matter if you're a leader or not as long as you don't open the game ^^

a-tla-s

Pegasus
You are not answering but never mind. Either way, I know the real reason. Merry Christmas Mr Arci.

VM Mode don't work for towns on world wonder islands. What is your working suggestion for this?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
There isn't any active run for WW on beta servers at the moment.