Heroes

DeletedUser

Have anyone world or server with heroes on grepolis or no?? :pro:

DeletedUser

Features/Changes:
- Heroes are back! Many changes have been made after the first beta (relevant for beta only):
The transfer of heroes between worlds has been removed;

but i dont have heroes?? why??

DeletedUser

Do heroes of wisdom always die when you send them along with an attack?

DeletedUser

We are aware of the speed problem. Everything posted here is also seen by developers, so please be patient as Heroes are still in development stage.

DeletedUser

We might give Urephons a speed buff indeed. However, I think it would be better to have him slightly slower than Manticores. This way, it's more of a strategic decision whether to use Urephon or not. Using him will make the Manticores more powerful, but also give your enemy slightly more time to react.

Of course, this change makes sense only if we allow heroes to be used without transport boats (otherwise, the boats will be the limiting factor and we really don't want to change their speeds).

DeletedUser

Just edit the pic of Urephons with him riding a Manticores. Problem solved, increase the speed :D

I feel like the amount of Island quest I am getting has gone down since the release of heroes, am I just imagining that?

DeletedUser

I feel like the amount of Island quest I am getting has gone down since the release of heroes, am I just imagining that?

If you reached a certain amount of points, it is likely that you reached a threshold which makes Island Quests spawn less frequent.

If you got less than 10.000 points, Island Quests will spawn every 2 hours.
10.000 - 50.000 points and Quests will spawn every 4 hours.
You'll have an 8 hour interval with 50.000 (and more).

Hope that helps! ;)