Heroes teleport

athenakazuo

Manticore
I know you can instantly gold a hero if it's injured, but what about using gold to instantly transport them from one town to another?

That's something, I asked myself several times. But if you think about hero's, which help to built lightships or units in the barracks, than you pay for units and that changes the balance between the players very much to the advantage of those who can spend the money

athenakazuo

Manticore
That's true, but the cost to teleport can increase each time the hero moves.
For example, if you move Aristotle (light ship building hero) instantly to city A for 150 gold, then if you want to move him to city B it would cost more to move him instantly from city A to city B since you already moved him to city A instantly (could be double as an example).
Also, they could implement as a Beginners Quest like with the free Olympic Games, which would happen after the conquer a second city quest.

Last edited:

S.G-1

Cerberus
on speed worlds x4 /x6 its no problem to shifting assignation of Hero and managed build a army with event bonuses like Nereids .. but its a big problem on slow worlds <4 ..
for my opinion assignation should be stable and not depend of world speed ..
1h30min is really acceptable assign time hero to city . with good skills manage and a little lucky You can shift a Hero beetween 4-8 cities and queue build a army before end of buffs

AbstractGR

Calydonian Boar
The abuse of money is already at a high level. This would bring great unbalance to the game. Except if there was a control in spending daily in the game.

The abuse of money is already at a high level. This would bring great unbalance to the game. Except if there was a control in spending daily in the game.

If people do NOT buy gold for premium, then Inno will have no income and no profit.
You always need to keep in mind that this is business and therefore profit needs to be made!!!

So it is normal for Inno (as for all companies) to try and find ways to make more profit...
We can not judge this!!!

And keep in mind that if they do not make any profit... they will just simply shutdown... meaning no Grepolis !!!

Whom you should judge is the people who spend their money... but then again this is like spending money for gambling with the only difference that in gambling you get money back. Here you only get back the pleasure of the game!!

AbstractGR

Calydonian Boar
No,limiting daily spending will not hurt the company as much. I never said anything about buying it. If there was more fair matchmaking, more people would play, meaning more people would pay something. You think I am talking about some hundrends of gold to limit. I am talking about thousands, when someone with money can destroy and create in less than an hour the same ls city and take yours just by paying, you just wouldn't want to play, or at least pay a small price to play more actively..