Hero World

DeletedUser2232

hola a todos soy un jugador español y me gustaria saber si se habrira un mundo de heroes con velocidad 12 otra vez

DeletedUser2232

could say when it will open another world of heroes?

DeletedUser

ah ok but the Hero World was only for TESTING

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS ONLY A TEST SERVER HERE :smile:

DeletedUser

I do not think because it is not profitable

all world´s what come here is for testing for the regular GREPOLIS WORLD´s

Slietie

Hydra
wetroyu, please note that the languages of the Forum are English and German, not Spanish. I am sure you would like to be understood by other players as well.
A new Hero World will be opened only if a need of testing it arises.

DeletedUser

An great round of Hero World of course will be useful for tests and investiment.

We of course will be waiting the HERO WORLD beta test.But we don't want to close in one month.

P.S: Every server are lauching the Hero Worlds, it'll be good to have the beta test open to new ideas and experiment.

DeletedUser

The test for the Hero World is done :smile:

Please NOTE: here is not every server here is the TEST SERVER :hat:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I personally think there should be three and only three worlds open. A regular conquest world to see how the updates effect conquest worlds, a regular revolt world to see how updates effect revolt worlds and a Hero World to test the Hero World updates. I personally would like to have these updates tested before they're sent to grepolis so we know they won't cause issues there. It would suck to have a hero world crash.

DeletedUser

I personally think there should be three and only three worlds open. A regular conquest world to see how the updates effect conquest worlds, a regular revolt world to see how updates effect revolt worlds and a Hero World to test the Hero World updates. I personally would like to have these updates tested before they're sent to grepolis so we know they won't cause issues there. It would suck to have a hero world crash.

Amen to this brother!! :smile: I personally would be participating in all 3 if every this will happen lol :pro: