[ Hero ] building .

DeletedUser

1 - in my opinion should have a new building to become the hero.

2 - en other serves were arguing about Terylea hero and her ability At level 1, when Terylea is assigned to a city, the production of silver increased by 44% in this city. At level 20, the increase is 120%.

so we were talking the other players increases the cave so silver but will be difficult for spies.

so I gave an idea you can do: So it was changed to the effect that improves augo to spy or something that poses take the silver cruta the enemy or had if I had another hero if this attribute.

DeletedUser

je trouve que certaint heros non pas place pour une elite ( le heros qui aporte 22% de moins sur le marchant )

le manque de coins se fait ressentir sur le mondes beta car trop peut de quete par jour donner

n peut plus de quetes ou moins de coins pour obtenir un hero est a repenser

ce n est qu un avis mais aussi apres les mondes valides dure environ un an pour les plus rapides

DeletedUser

* при регистрации стоит делить на сектора. есть проблемы языковые (перевод) и часовые пояса !
(мне к примеру нет удовольствия нападать на персонажей ночью из-за разницы во времени когда игрок спит, и на оборот! " всем необходимо спать ")
* when it will be divided into sectors. there are language problems (interpretation) and time zones !
(I for example, there is no pleasure in attacking characters at night because of the time difference, when a player is sleeping, and on a revolution! " all must sleep ")