Hello

DeletedUser

Hi everyone!

I'm new here too. Currently i'm playing the dutch version of Grepolis, and it's working out pretty good :)

What exactly is the meaning of 'public beta'? I thought that Bets servers were test servers.

DeletedUser

yes, that's right; it's a test server, for looking up Bugs or something like that. But I'am logged in because here the Update 2.0 will start first :)

DeletedUser

Cool :)
I'll keep playing then, 2.0 looks cool

There aren't much people playing here :O

DeletedUser

Simple question:
What are this world's settings?

like speed, colonisation type?

PS:I play the dutch version, so i don't know the correct terms :p I'm sorry

DeletedUser

Hi Skullyhoofd,

Welcome to the beta server. I'm sure we'll see an influx of players when 2.0 is released here. In regards to your question, I would recommend joining World 2 for now. I'm actually unsure about all of World 1's settings, but I'm pretty sure it's Speed 3, Revolt, and No morale, although I can't be positive.

World 2
Speed 2
Unit speed 1
Conquest System
Beginner's protection of 7 days
Alliance limit of 500
Morale is activated.

When you choose to join a world, it should show you the world settings beforehand.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When you choose to join a world, it should show you the world settings beforehand.
It did not :O
Just checked it again at World 2, and it didn't show me the settings.

I will not start playing on world 2, I refuse to play in world's which have the Moral activated, I hate it! :unhappy:

Anyways, Thanks for the info ;)

PS: It's Skullyhoofd! :p

DeletedUser

How late is this server starting?

í'm from Holland so my english isnt very good. :)

DeletedUser

unknown time, but i assume they will start the server sometime between 10 am - 4 pm