Halloween feedback thread

DeletedUser

Did you really like the Halloween event?
What did you like about it?
What did you dislike?

Lets us know in this thread.

DeletedUser

Hello,

The event is great!

I have one question, if I only collect ingredients and don't use them how time I have to "brew" them?
Thanks.

DeletedUser

I have mixed feelings about this event.

It seems a bit out of place to use this as a Halloween event. Yes, you can win some nice prizes, but also some annoying ones - depending how you build your town(s)

The link with the quests is a good thing, just to re-activate the use of the quests - which are beginning to be repetitive and sometimes way too expensive to use, especially if you look at the 'gains' possible? Just look at the percentages or time you gain (e.g. defense).

I am, at this point, not convinced about the use for a Halloween event. Yes you can exchange ideas within your alliance, but some give big gains, whilst others recipes give you a simple thing. Maybe equalizing the received gifts might be a positive thing.

So, neither positive nor negative... So probably something missing which I cannot point my finger at (for the time being)

DeletedUser2870

I like the Halloween event the whole cauldron mixture and getting some really cool rewards

DeletedUser

I loved the event and collected all the ingredients i could, but didn't have time to spend them. I knew the event would expire this morning, but did not think for one minute that the whole cauldron would disappear along with all my collected ingredients. At no point were we told that everything would disappear. I was under the impression that collecting ingredients from island quests would expire at the time stipulated, but that we would still be able to brew after this time. I did not have enough space to store in my inventory and could not use everything brewed immediately. I think this is grossly unfair that we were not told to use all ingredients by the expiry time ... what a major disappointment!! :( Was trying to free up the huge amt of pop required to use the Harpy recipe .. like 980 free pop is not easy to find when you are already maxed on your farm, used thermal baths and plow. Oh well don't suppose anything will be done abt all i have lost ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2456

Love this new event for me to say its more fun then looking for pumpkins and the rewards are great Great job