Halloween 2015 event feedback thread

DeletedUser

If there are any ideas, suggestions, opinions about the Halloween 2015 event, we are waiting for it.

May I ask you a question?

Starting October the 14th at 10:00 local time, you will be able to experience this event and compete against other players in daily rankings until 17th September at 23:59, so there is plenty of time to play and have fun.

September or October?

DeletedUser2458

Hi all
Is there any purpose that I can not see in rankings all players? E.g. who is top 1 actually? Why I can see just few players above me?

DeletedUser2262

Hi all
Is there any purpose that I can not see in rankings all players? E.g. who is top 1 actually? Why I can see just few players above me?

It´s Normal that you can´t see it.

Maybe its better, because so you don´t see how much gold some People spend to the Event
smiley_emoticons_halloweenskulljongleur.gif

DeletedUser

I do miss Ritual: Chain Lightning to bad as its fun hitting a stacked city with it lol

DeletedUser2458

I know that it is normal... but why? Some worries about exploits? I dont have any chance to see if I can be top 1 or not - so if I have enough gold for reaching first place.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2458

Here is something wrong... 60% chance to get 2 blood points, 30% to get 3 points... and 10% to get other numbers...

DeletedUser2262

Here is something wrong... 60% chance to get 2 blood points, 30% to get 3 points... and 10% to get other numbers...

We had a Disscusion about that in the German forum.
The Points have a logarithmic Gaussian distribution. So everything is right with the chances.
In the middel you get about 2.9 Points per Production.