Fixed half server down

DeletedUser4839

Is it fair to have some people able to play zz16 and other not??? come on if the server is partially down, then take it all down!!!

Some of us have multiple attacks coming in, with no way to deal with it. The alarm app is working and nothing else.

DeletedUser4839

It might be fixed, but it doesn't help my myths and troops that have been killed by GAAF - great sportsmanship by the way. Any suggestions Arci?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Beta worlds are more unstable than live worlds and bugs appear more frequently due to the high frequency of updates and deployments. We're really sorry about your units but there's nothing we can do about it.

It might be fixed, but it doesn't help my myths and troops that have been killed by GAAF - great sportsmanship by the way

Please take into account that the players who were logged in and able to play could not know that others had log-in problems at the same time. And this is true for both sides, btw.

Beta worlds are more unstable than live worlds and bugs appear more frequently due to the high frequency of updates and deployments. We're really sorry about your units but there's nothing we can do about it.

This is not only a Beta issue any longer - I have heard the same complaints after each of the more recent live market updates.

DeletedUser4839

Please take into account that the players who were logged in and able to play could not know that others had log-in problems at the same time. And this is true for both sides, btw.

l accept that, it was just very frustrating to hear the app alarm going crazy and not being able to log in to deal with it :)

Now, loosing a LMD's seige because the morale no longer works - can you blame me for being a little paranoid? :)

I have not yet done the maths on that one (I had spells and effects active and in addition the temple bonusses, and I have not yet had the time to sort it out completely) but I also am under the impression that something was/is wrong with the morale. If so, it is the same for all alliances. Bugs are not partisan, they are the same for all players. Did you already report the issue?

In the German forum we have been asking for years that morale should not be active during sieges. I don´t like LMD sieges, no matter which alliance makes use of them.

DeletedUser4839

Yes it has been reported.

l totally agree with you about LMD sieges - l get the principle of morale, but not on seiges.

morkan

Calydonian Boar
I just saw the post and went back to check my attack so i think the morale have issues cause i was seeing the player with 46% but when i attacked his siege the report says 100%