Fixed Grepolympia: Awards

Ingame Nick: Draba Aspera
Affected world: zz7

(Bug found on desktop version)
Browser: FF

With another 20 hrs to go in the first competition, I have just received the first award for the second one...^^

Screenshot:

tcrfpguoq15.jpg

That´s strange, isn´t it? I hope my athletes will not be disqualified...^^

Steps to reproduce an award notification? :p No, sorry - I participated in the shield luge competition, obviously, that´s all.

As you can see in the screenshot I had already completed the four awards for the luger competiton and was on rank 1 in the player ranking. I received the award notification for the biathlon competition after I had scored once again in the luger competition.

Seems as if the system went on counting the athlete´s level for another (fifth and not available) award, and when that level exceeded a certain set limit (I don´t exaxtly remember my athlete´s level, but it was well above 200) the excess counted for the next competition - which should not happen, obviously.

Last edited:
Well, nobody seems to be interested in this bug...^^

It happened again last night:

lgtdrscct54.jpg

okagajtmh48.jpg

Since the figure skating competition will start not before 10:00 a.m. I should not have received this figure skating award last night.

My biathlon athlete has reached level 134 by now.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
It is already reported, but considering that it's not a game breaking issue, it may take a little bit longer than the weekend to get fixed :)

Status was "Awaiting feedback" after 4 days and I had received no further response. How am I supposed to know that it is "already reported"?

There are some more bug reports in this forum in need of a status update, btw...^^

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Don't worry about the bug report flow, once you've reported it :)

If you need further clarifications you can reach me via pm.
/End of the off topic

Whitewiz1

Cyclop
In the skating competition, I had all four training slots filled. When the time expired for the first one, it did not disappear, so the remaining troops could not be used and I could not add any more.