Grepolis Classic - Map

DeletedUser4364

Translate for english please. I am brazilian, i speek portuguese. HU3HU3BRBRBR

Is there any map of the classic world? This map would help a LOT the brazilian community, we have a new project and is very cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please be so kind to use english :uhh:

What do you exactly mean? Do you search for a tool (for example grepointel)

On the other hand, you can create a tool by yourself. You will find the relevant data for Brasil worlds here click me. There are a few more details on different pages. Please ask your local Community Manager for this.

For translation englisch<-->portugues, you can use this page https://translate.google.com/

Last edited:

DeletedUser4364

I only wanted the map of the "classic world", the special world created to celebrate the 10th years of InnoGames. Someone have this?

Exemple:
670a15ced1c446f39326b72aeea0b47e.png

(Thanks for translate Lightningg)

DeletedUser2362

It is impossible to get a map since the world has already ended.

Indeed..... and even grepomaps do not have it as a server.
As far as I recall most sites (stats/maps) have upgraded so as they are compatible with grepolis ver2
So as the classic serve was ver 1, there might had been compatibility issues (similar to scripts issues)

But in order for a map to be generated or get users stats, Inno needs to public specific data feed files so as external sites can poppulate their content.

So the main question would be if those feeds were allowed (so as to inform 3rd partry sites) because as I recall none of the known stat sites had included classic server.

Potusek

Minotaur
Indeed..... and even grepomaps do not have it as a server.
As far as I recall most sites (stats/maps) have upgraded so as they are compatible with grepolis ver2
So as the classic serve was ver 1, there might had been compatibility issues (similar to scripts issues)

But in order for a map to be generated or get users stats, Inno needs to public specific data feed files so as external sites can poppulate their content.

So the main question would be if those feeds were allowed (so as to inform 3rd partry sites) because as I recall none of the known stat sites had included classic server.
https://classic.grcrt.net/en_GB/module/topworlds/toplang/classic 8-)