Grepolis 2.0 soon in germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey all. This is mostly for the team, but i gotta ask.

I have heard from innogames that the german grepolis in a few days (not sure) but very soon will get the first real server with grepolis 2.0

How can this be ?
I am asking be cause of the state that the version is here on the beta. And i would say that it needs a lot of work still. Are there something we have missed or are there any new super update soon to be seen on the version that would fix all the bugs we see at the moment ?

Just to be absolutely sure that the 2.0 is ready for the "real world.

DeletedUser

no, that is surely a wrong information

innogames will wait until the game is in a playable status.

and the performance of the game is now too slow for 20000 players.
there are many things to do until the game is ready to start

That will be in a few month ore more
maybe that they start a second beta-server in German

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's been announced on the german forum that the launch of the german versions will be this coming monday and tuesday.

DeletedUser

And what a version are we testing here? Do you have a newer version of the game.

When this ß-version will be released in german, it will become a big blamage for innogames

I don't beleave it. We have hundreds of not corrected errors and little and big problems, we have a slow performance. We have a mixture of languages, we do not have a version for release.

DeletedUser

they official announced it, so why do you believe they would delay there already late release?

DeletedUser

at this time there are more errors found then fixed a day

that is not a release-characteristic.

DeletedUser

They fix 2 things, and break 3 others. It's always been like that, and people play nevertheless, so why worry? :p

DeletedUser

because it would not be fair for players who have never playd 2.0 to release a version with this many bugs.

simple as that.

DeletedUser

ok, they did it. The same version as here is now running on two worlds.

and the support there is more friendly (and politely).

Status
Not open for further replies.