grepointel for beta ??

DeletedUser

is there a grepointel page for the beta worlds or any similar sites that can provide intel and maps etc... ????

DeletedUser2726

is there a grepointel page for the beta worlds or any similar sites that can provide intel and maps etc... ????

For Playing, you can use every script, which are already allowed in any other Grepolis Market.
For testing, it is not allowed to use any script!
...and, there will not transferred any world-data so there is no possibility, for grepointel aso.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have disabled sites similar to grepointel for Beta. We do not plan to revert this.

DeletedUser

Due to the fact that the beta worlds can be reset at any time, it would be impossible to have an intel site, because in 3 seconds it could become obsolete.

DeletedUser3554

We have disabled sites similar to grepointel for Beta. We do not plan to revert this.

Meh, that's a real shame. I have been involved in the development of a site, and frankly it would be wonderful if the data feed could be made available for beta worlds. If in future a change was made to the underlying data, then any serious bugs in intel sites would affect beta users only and could be addressed in good time before all worlds were unexpectedly affected.

I appreciate many players do not understand that sites like grepointel are not run by Inno - but the problem will only be worse if say, that site went down due to an unexpected data change.

Also, intel is a huge part of the game, and the lack of it is one reason there are fewer players on beta.

If beta is a place to test new features and debug the game - then surely the gameplay experience should mirror the 'real' world.

Just my two cents :)