Acknowledged Golden Fleece

Ingame Nick: DrabaAspera
Affected world(s): zz12
Browser: FF
Reproduction steps:
  1. . After zz16 was won yesterday, I started on zz12, using the same account (DrabaAspera instead of Draba Aspera) I had used on zz16.
  2. . While the "heroic banner" is displayed in my zz12 profile, the effect of the "Golden Fleece" does not work there, and the artifact tab of the temple states that I don´t own any artifacts.
  3. .
Detailed error description (What you see):

I had understood that the "Golden Fleece" is an artifact that will stay with the account when the player starts on another world. I could not find any hint that artifacts won on WW, Domination or Olympus worlds will not be active on Casual worlds (or on worlds without an end game in general). If that´s the reason, it should be mentioned in the Wiki.

How it should be:

Screenshot:

zz12:

uixpllvpm35.jpg

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thanks, I will ask :)

Could you please try to start the account on another world to see if the bonus is there?

Well, I don´t know whether you have noticed it (^^) but there are only three Beta worlds at the moment, and I am on all of them.

I am on good old zz2 using my account Draba Aspera - thus it would take your special permission to register there with my account DrabaAspera as well (even if only to check the artifact status and to leave again immediately afterwards.)

Please let me know whether that´s okay for you.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Well, I don´t know whether you have noticed it (^^) but I just asked you to kindly start an account on another world.

Yeah, no problem if you just keep it at 175 and login to validate this bug :)

175 points won´t be possible - you start with 5 cities on zz2. I will report back in some minutes.

Edit:
hgprvxurd77.jpg

As it seems the Golden Fleece has learned from Olympus. It simply does not jump...